Yuvraj Singh injured during practice session. - Ruled out of the tournament

Guest gaurav_indian

There is not much option left now. We have to take more batsmen now as our top batsmen are not there. The best available option for the exact batting order now are: Yusuf Pathan/Virat Kohli (If Yusuf is there as the opener and still cannot perform he can be kicked out in the next series) Gautam Gambhir M S Dhoni SRT Dravid Suresh Raina Nayar/Kohli/Yusuf Harbhajan Singh Amit Mishra Nehra/RP Ishant Sharma That is the only reasonable order I can think which might still be able to give a fight. Yusuf, Raina, Nayar and SRT can be used as the fifth bowler.

There is not much option left now. We have to take more batsmen now as our top batsmen are not there. The best available option for the exact batting order now are: Yusuf Pathan/Virat Kohli (If Yusuf is there as the opener and still cannot perform he can be kicked out in the next series) Gautam Gambhir M S Dhoni SRT Dravid Suresh Raina Nayar/Kohli/Yusuf Harbhajan Singh Amit Mishra Nehra/RP Ishant Sharma That is the only reasonable order I can think which might still be able to give a fight. Yusuf, Raina, Nayar and SRT can be used as the fifth bowler.
wtf....and no !! Sachin should open all the time. Why are we panicking ? come on guys !:icflove: ICFers knw that im prob no 1 yuvi fan, but hey !Our team is still capable of winning this trophy. I really believe it !!!TRUST ME ! anyway my XI would be: Sachin Yousuf Gambhir Raina/Dhoni (right/left comb) Dhoni/Raina Dravid (avg 51 with strike rate of 95 at this position) Kohli (could be shuffled if needded) or Nayar Harbhajan Mishra Inshant Nehra