So, do you still want Yusuf Pathan out of the team ?

if you see the last few innings of YP . .i have not seen him playing any reckless shots .. he just dint have ability or the class to carve a big innings. having said that i am in no way supporting YP .. he really needs to adopt and play according to the situation.i feel he is loosing confidence in his abilities .
I think he has been asked to be more composed and intelligent while playing. It seemed as if he was trying to defend the ball some how. which looked a little sleazy and awful. he is not made to be defending the ball nor care to see who is in the field. It also seemed that he was asked to leave the good balls and play the bad balls. He had hard time distinguishing between, which ball is good and which one is bad so he ended up chocking really badly. Let him be him self and make 50 runs in 20-30 balls, this suits his playing style and meets the fan expectations.
it might be an idea to have him open with tendulkar' date=' and give him a free license. 30 odd in quick time to get the innings started at a good tempo.[/quote'] These pitches have been bad to the opening batsmen as I feel. The ball seems to be doing a bit early in the morning for 5-7 overs. so we need Sachin and Gambhir to open who are a bit experienced when it comes to opening an inning. :two_thumbs_up:

Yes. Crappy batsman and cannot bat for sh*t. He has been failing for quite a while now but I think has been retained for his off spinners. I think Nayar should be drafted in as India are looking for a solid 30-40 runs in the lower order with a seam up bowler.