Why the hell are people blaming Dravid ?

Cricketics

Whether you accept it or not but Dravid was a lot rusty today .. he was not executing any proper shots and he did not play a run a ball which was needed out of any batsman today .. and he was also responsible for the Gauti run out .. his running between the wickets was also pathetic.. we are speaking about a highly experienced batsman like Dravid and not about a newbie and so a lot more was expected of him.. I bet Sachin would have never let his strike rate drop in chasing a total of 300+ under lights

I don't think the many people out there are blaming Dravid for anything. Including the post-match commentators, nobody is blaming anything on Dravid, except some blind SRT supporters in here who are blaming him for everything including Gambhir's run out, Bhajji's pathetic bowling, Dhoni's LBW, global warming and Ishant's inability to bowl or face kiddy yorkers.

Why do people hate Dravid ? a.) I am from Ras Gulla Land b.) I am a blind Dada Fan, so implied i should hate Dravid. c.) WTF !!! I dont care we gave away 300 runs on the field, i am a blind rat. P.S. I don't know a sh!te about the Game.
watch it u don't want me to hurl all the shastris, bal thackerays, fat corrupted shard pawars at you you wanna go f***ing regional w/ me numbnut...bring it on...