You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus

Rajiv

You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus  

1. 1.

• Yes - I want India to go through
    • No - I don't want us to depend on them

Serious Question; Will you support Pakistan in their CT match against Australia My Question to you: Do you want Pakistan to win their match against Australia ? Pakistan is in the semi final, that much is confirmed How do you think Pakistan will approach their match against Australia ? The result of their next match is of no consequence to them, win or lose, their place in the semi - final is gauranteed. Having said that, do you think they wil approach the match wanting to win or purposefully lose their match to ensure India get knocked out ? This could be evident in slopping fielding, resting of key players etc. Either way, for us to depend on Pakistan is phucking shameful. I for one, would prefer India to exit the tournament rather than pray for Pakistani win. Sorry but I just cannot bring myself to support Pakistan, even if our progress is at stake. It just goes against everything in my body. I'd rather see them lose and us exit the tournament rather than pray for them. Jeeteh aur Hareh, mai hamesha sirf Bharat ki support kare :isalute: What about you ? I understand us exiting the tournament will be a big disappointment but will you go as far as rooting for Pakistan to ensure we go through ? No spammers please. Only interested in reading genuine responses not meaningless fluff.

are you guys serious? nothing gets in the way of winning, that's the ultimate thing. The only way you leave gracefully is to win man. I can't believe you guys take the hatred so far that you would not cheer for PAK if it means progress for us! Go PAK go. Hopefully they kick the crap out of Australia and lower their NRR.

How do you think Pakistan will approach their match against Australia ? The result of their next match is of no consequence to them, win or lose, their place in the semi - final is gauranteed. Having said that, do you think they wil approach the match wanting to win or purposefully lose their match to ensure India get knocked out ? This could be evident in slopping fielding, resting of key players etc.
That's not true - it's a big match for them for a few reasons : 1. They would rather see Australia eliminated early in the tournament than India for cricketing reasons. They have a better chance of beating us in the finals than Australia. 2. If they lose they will play their semi final at the Wanderers where Anderson and Broad are quite capable of ripping through their batting on that track. 3. If they win, they play at Centurion with 2 in form spinners, easier batting conditions and maybe against NZ, whom they would fancy beating.

I certainly will support Pakistan :P. Losing purposefully is a childish comment to put forward IMO. Even India won`t lose on purpose if Pakistan was in their position. Yeah we`ll rest key players obviously. Asif and prolly Fawad will play the game. Nazir looks injured and Gul wasn`t in the best of forms TBH. But then, Nazir may rest even if he`s fully fit.

That's not true - it's a big match for them for a few reasons : 1. They would rather see Australia eliminated early in the tournament than India for cricketing reasons. They have a better chance of beating us in the finals than Australia. 2. If they lose they will play their semi final at the Wanderers where Anderson and Broad are quite capable of ripping through their batting on that track. 3. If they win, they play at Centurion with 2 in form spinners, easier batting conditions and maybe against NZ, whom they would fancy beating.
Do you think revenge would be in the back of their mind. Redemption by beating India in the semi - final / final to compensate for years of failures in major ICC tournaments ? I still think they'll go for the win tho for their own purposes tho. However, the prospect of Indians praying for Pakistan to ensure our progress in the tournament is something I have difficulty accepting.
Do you think revenge would be in the back of their mind. Redemption by beating India in the semi - final / final to compensate for years of failures in major ICC tournaments ? I still think they'll go for the win tho for their own purposes tho. However, the prospect of Indians praying for Pakistan to ensure our progress in the tournament is something I have difficulty accepting.
Who is talking about revenge? Purely from their team's perspective it makes sense for them to top the group, eliminate a team like Australia early(who can be extremely difficult to beat in the knock outs), and play weaker opponents in conditions favorable to their side in the semi finals. What guys like you are doing is hoping for India to not make the semi finals - something completely ridiculous for "fans" of a team.
What guys like you are doing is hoping for India to not make the semi finals - something completely ridiculous for "fans" of a team.
At the time of the 2007 WC, people were hoping Bermuda beat Bangladesh, so that we could progress to the next stage. At the same time, it was shameful to say we had to depend on Bermuda for us to progress Don't get me wrong, If Pakistan beat Australia and We beat W.I. and the planets align and we make through, I will accept the result. I however, will not be "praying" for a Pakistani win. If Pakistan win, ok, so be it, we live to fight another day. If Pakistan lose, so be it, we were architects of our own demise. We can pack our bags, go home and enjoy dosa / idli till our next tournament.