You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus

Rajiv

You want to go out gracefully or wish a Pak win over Aus  

1. 1.

• Yes - I want India to go through
    • No - I don't want us to depend on them

as a pak fan we are in a win win situation for tommorow's game' date=' if we win thats great we win, if we loose then india are out lol, so called best team in the world lmao.[/quote'] This can happen tommorow or in the final. If Pak can be beaten twice like this, it will be twice the fun and it will compensate for the loss of India's non-entry to SFs. http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/392619.html Ek Din ka Badshah ban.
This can happen tommorow or in the final. If Pak can be beaten twice like this, it will be twice the fun and it will compensate for the loss of India's non-entry to SFs. http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/392619.html Ek Din ka Badshah ban.
Talking about getting beaten twice by Aus, rather thrashed by aus in a tournament? I guess you have WC '03 stuck in your mind eh? Got blasted by Aus after beating us? :yay: was that double the fun? B->
Talking about getting beaten twice by Aus' date=' rather thrashed by aus in a tournament? I guess you have WC '03 stuck in your mind eh? Got blasted by Aus after beating us? :yay: [i']was that double the fun? B->
Still better was in 1999. You guys couldn't beat us or the Aussies in the final. We have the satisfication of beating you guys in all WC matches.
Talking about getting beaten twice by Aus' date=' rather thrashed by aus in a tournament? I guess you have WC '03 stuck in your mind eh? Got blasted by Aus after beating us? :yay: [i']was that double the fun? B->
better than ur guys...they sold the nation for a few million dollars. :two_thumbs_up: atleast it wasnt an ordinary mickey mouse tourney...twas the world cup for gods sake