SorryRavi

Rajiv

Re: SorryRavi It's sad really. More than the loss the way we folded is pretty disturbing. A similar trend like the good old Indians here. It hurts more when I've followed ball by ball without battering the eye lids. Oh well to take mind off this loss I will have to visit a movie theater, bat a bit against the bowling machine and for once have a beer or something this evening :Cry:

Re: SorryRavi Feel really sorry for my young fella, he dressed up in the "Black Caps". Woke up in the middle of the night and watched every ball but in the end we all know what transpired. I asked him to switch off the TV when the 8th wicket went down and he promptly did but thought the last wicket partnership could win the game for NZ :shrug: Poor fella, what does he know? Pretty dull atmosphere today at home. I've been through this when India was ousted too in the first round. It was pretty humiliating the defeat considering they bowed out in the very first round. I was the only one that was mourning then though, my son had already proclaimed India were no hopers :lol:

Re: SorryRavi

Feel really sorry for my young fella, he dressed up in the "Black Caps". Woke up in the middle of the night and watched every ball but in the end we all know what transpired. I asked him to switch off the TV when the 8th wicket went down and he promptly did but thought the last wicket partnership could win the game for NZ :shrug: Poor fella, what does he know? Pretty dull atmosphere today at home. I've been through this when India was ousted too in the first round. It was pretty humiliating the defeat considering they bowed out in the very first round. I was the only one that was mourning then though, my son had already proclaimed India were no hopers :lol:
Really feel sorry, Ravi. Sorry to ask a personal question, but is your wife a kiwi? How old is your son? I can well imagine his grief by remembering how sad my son was when we had lost the 2003 finals and then this WC was utter humiliation, for us Indians!!

Re: SorryRavi

Feel really sorry for my young fella, he dressed up in the "Black Caps". Woke up in the middle of the night and watched every ball but in the end we all know what transpired. I asked him to switch off the TV when the 8th wicket went down and he promptly did but thought the last wicket partnership could win the game for NZ :shrug: Poor fella, what does he know? Pretty dull atmosphere today at home. I've been through this when India was ousted too in the first round. It was pretty humiliating the defeat considering they bowed out in the very first round. I was the only one that was mourning then though, my son had already proclaimed India were no hopers :lol:
Really feel sorry, Ravi. Sorry to ask a personal question, but is your wife a kiwi? How old is your son? I can well imagine his grief by remembering how sad my son was when we had lost the 2003 finals and then this WC was utter humiliation, for us Indians!!
No worries, she has roots in India. My son's about 5 years now. He has gone to a friend's hour this morning so I suppose he has settled down. MP, I've been here for about 24 years.