Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

Bhajis economy rate was very good.
so wat,he is a strike bowler,his job is to take wickets.n yesterday,even his econ was 9.surely he didnt raise his game in pressure situation if u r talking about Nehra?
Zak was poor as well but his test record is supreme
who cares about that,i'm talking T20s.Nehra was better than Zak,agree or not

Disappointed with Bhajji and Zak. Zak had some fitness problems and shouldnt have travelled to Windies. And Bhajji faltered just when the team needed him the most as did Nehra!! 4 overs, 35 runs for Bhajji and 4 overs 44 runs for Nehra. On the day they should have stepped us, they crumbled under pressure:((

i completely agree nehra doesn't belong here but who do we have our phaast ( even fast meidum and medium fast and medium medium) bowling cupboards are bare and broken Sreeshanth has personality issues and has been shyte in limited overs Ishanth has completely lsot pace and accuracy at an alarmingly fast rate Irfan who used to swing the ball a mile is getting easily carted for runs by all and sundry RP singh has only retained the sheepish grin aspect of bowling from the last two years sudeep tyagi has been tried and whacked which leaves just mithun and yadav.....

Agreed. He takes wickets even if he goes for runs. Vinay Kumar seems to be like that. He also went for runs. But he took 2 crucial wickets. At the end of the day that matters a lot.
He has been pants. Drop him. His fielding and batting are also a disgrace. The continued tired line of there is no one else, is the worst reason to select someone ever. YOU WONT KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY SOMEONE ELSE. We need to try players who bowl with pace thus Dind is good move and would also have gone for Yadav as well, if everyone bowls badly trhen can bring back the peoples champion goofy nehra for world cup
I think that's whats been happening for a while, everyone else is bowling shite and Nehra has done better than most
lol n u u saying Nehra is crap:haha:Yadav kept bowling short.had no variations.he was hyped about his pace but he didnt have that either.Dinda bowled faster than him n in 2nd spell Yadav was in low 130s
In 1st spell Yadav was clocking 140 regularly. He has LOADS of potential. He did not bowl badly at all. I would like to get him involved and develop him. I am sure with being part of team he will get quicker and better. But wait lets not do that, lets stick with tried and testes failures like Nehra who will not get better but get worse and worse
In 1st spell Yadav was clocking 140 regularly. He has LOADS of potential. He did not bowl badly at all. I would like to get him involved and develop him. I am sure with being part of team he will get quicker and better. But wait lets not do that' date=' lets stick with tried and testes failures like Nehra who will not get better but get worse and worse[/quote'] exactly,in first spell he was in 140s n in second he was in 130s,but in both he was getting smacked.apart from pace he had nothing,no swing,no variation,nothing.he can develop in Ranjis n A tours,not intl.cricket. n about Nehra,hes been our best bowler in last few months,even better than Zak,wat about that?
exactly,in first spell he was in 140s n in second he was in 130s,but in both he was getting smacked.apart from pace he had nothing,no swing,no variation,nothing.he can develop in Ranjis n A tours,not intl.cricket. n about Nehra,hes been our best bowler in last few months,even better than Zak,wat about that?
Nehra is tragic.

So Nehra has performed well? Did you type that with a straight face. Despite all the stupid stats people try to justify goofys selction , the fact is that he is ranked a pathetic 66 in the odi bowling ranking. Now he has been in the team for ages and yet is ranked 66. He is behind even Yuvraj, Jadeja and Ishant in rankings.

Guest Evil Mod Consortium
He has been awful and is clearly sleeping with the indian selectors and the mods here!
Please watch your mouth. Our moderators here have standards. Besides, none of them need to even think of Nehra or anyone else when flamy and Gunner are around.

Nehra might be good by Indian standars but sucks by International standards..Unfortunately we have to depend on Nehra. This guy is a no hoper. Full of attitude, he has even MC, BC Dhoni on the field. Most of the time he looks frustrated and shows anger at team mates. When he makes mistakes (countless ina 10 over spell) he :--D without shame while scratching his stubble beard.. Nehra has been playing for india for ages and have made many comebacks. The guy doesn't learns though. He has zero variations in his bowling and doesn't knows to bowl yorkers. Most of the time he is lucky to get wickets..