Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

^ KT,its not like any of us has hailed Nehra as the best thing to have happened to us.wen he was doing well,he got praises,we know he is not a reliable bowler wen hes doing well give him credit instead of waiting for him to be 'exposed'. as for this series,yes hes not been great,but still picked 7 wickets.second best for India behing Bhajji. His fielding n batting is bad but still better than Munaf.wen a bowler is bowling well,its all that matters
having nehra in the team is a step backwards for us .. we need to concentrate on building a team for world cup rather than have these temporary fixes .. god decision to drop him from the test side ..
having nehra in the team is a step backwards for us .. we need to concentrate on building a team for world cup rather than have these temporary fixes .. god decision to drop him from the test side ..
yeah building a team n its always good to have an experienced block around,when Zak wasnt around Nehra filled that void.
Nehra should have been in the test squad. Pathetic selection to not have Nehra in the final 15 after he did well in the last 6 months or so. What did Sree do to deserve a place in the squad ahead of Nehra. :headshake:
sree had a good county season and zak was also a revitalised bowler once he had a county stint ..
sree had a good county season and zak was also a revitalised bowler once he had a county stint ..
there is a difference as Sreesanth might be revitalized bowler after county stint and Nehra is already a revitalized bowler since the last 6 months. BTW who said he had a good county season. From what I had heard, Sree was just ok in the county season and nothing exceptional. :hmmm: Anyways the squad is ok but with his performance, Nehra at least deserved a place in the final 15.
Yeah he had an ok Champions trophy but he is still awful. Thats as good as it well get for him on those friendly seaming tracks. I truly think he is shocking and nearly brought me to tears when he got recall to team. His fielding and batting are crimes against humanity. The guy is awful. Nehra is going to be shocking in next few months. Mark my words. He is terrible!
I just want to say you hav my support...i hate to see guyz like nehra and jadeja in the team...jadeja is doin alright with bowling....but if we had rohit sharma or say irfan pathan at 7...we would have been 4-2 on aussies...anywayz just praying for rohit to regain his batting form and irfan his bowling form.....
Another garbage bowling display from the ICF fav Nehra. Get this piece of rubbish out of the team NOW. Not interesed in all the excuses everyone gives for him. End of the day he always goes for worst or 2nd worst economy figures. GET HIM OUT! HE IS TOILET!
i am with u .. nehra makes me :fear:
Another garbage bowling display from the ICF fav Nehra. Get this piece of rubbish out of the team NOW. Not interesed in all the excuses everyone gives for him. End of the day he always goes for worst or 2nd worst economy figures. GET HIM OUT! HE IS TOILET!
It's a useless T20 match. At least let him play that :finger:

Dale Steyn gets beaten up like kid eating a lollypop during 2020s, now that means Dale Steyn sucks?? 2020, only few bowlers have been greatly special, and when the game is in subcontinent, all get thrashed. P.S - Don't come up with illogical posts like "you coming nehra with steyn" etc because thats not what i am trying to state

Now Nehra walks of with by miles the worst economy rate. By 3 runs an over got spanked by more then 2nd worst bowler. Get this waste of space out of team. WHERE ARE HIS FAN CLUB? When I started the thread got abused, laughed at and ridiculed! Posts saying I knew jack and silly pompous smileys. Where are the Nehra fans now?:winky: He is rubbish and needs booting out!