CLT20 2009 : Will you continue watching Champions League?

SachDan

off topic :winky: Nagpur may host half of MI's IPL-3 matches.Itinerary have been released the other day but it's not clearly mentioned where MI will play their matches.
Really stupid of them to do that. Why the *** would Nagpurians support Mumbai Indians (I mean there is no real allegiance besides the team is led by SRT and its marathis...but the localness ? )

Blessing in disguise, Viru, GG, Nehra , Mishra, Kohli and PK will now be able to join the team a lot earlier..had BRC or DD reached the finals, these guys wud have been busy playing CL final on 22nd and then 2 days later the all important series opener against the Aussies. Now they may join the team 3-4 days earlier , helping the team get together as a unit and devise a common strategy against the ozzies.

Blessing in disguise' date=' Viru, GG, Nehra , Mishra, Kohli and PK will now be able to join the team a lot earlier..had BRC or DD reached the finals, these guys wud have been busy playing CL final on 22nd and then 2 days later the all important series opener against the Aussies. Now they may join the team 3-4 days earlier , helping the team get together as a unit and devise a common strategy against the ozzies.[/quote'] Sane. Rational. :hatsoff:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: How did I miss that, Golts can't win Golt territory :hehe: Prolly you guys just need to move to some place nice like Mumbai.
On that ground 2 international matches have been played and India lost both the matches. Looks like its not lucky for the home team. :sniffle:
Blessing in disguise' date=' Viru, GG, Nehra , Mishra, Kohli and PK will now be able to join the team a lot earlier..had BRC or DD reached the finals, these guys wud have been busy playing CL final on 22nd and then 2 days later the all important series opener against the Aussies. Now they may join the team 3-4 days earlier , helping the team get together as a unit and devise a common strategy against the ozzies.[/quote'] Yeh my dad told me (well reminded me) of the dates for the Aussie series, I was shocked its soo soon
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: How did I miss that, Golts can't win Golt territory :hehe: Prolly you guys just need to move to some place nice like Mumbai.
You are right, even when we sucked in IPL1 we still clobbered the fake Indians at mumbai. :cantstop:
You are right' date=' even when we sucked in IPL1 we still clobbered the fake Indians at mumbai. :cantstop:[/quote'] We returned the favor in Hyderabad and you lot trusted on fake pathan by promoting him to opener to chase the score down. Moreover, your squad selection is quite bizarre to my liking. Gibbs (wife abuser) Symonds (alcohol abuser) Afridi (abuses his brain by using it) I mean one mistake is passable...but three at a same time ? Only DC can do that :hail: Don't forget its still 0-9.
We returned the favor in Hyderabad and you lot trusted on fake pathan by promoting him to opener to chase the score down. Moreover, your squad selection is quite bizarre to my liking. Gibbs (wife abuser) Symonds (alcohol abuser) Afridi (abuses his brain by using it) I mean one mistake is passable...but three at a same time ? Only DC can do that :hail: Don't forget its still 0-9.
Deccan Rehabilitators. :dc:
Can't continue, as I haven't started watching yet. Got many better things to do. If I want to enjoy anything cricket-related, logging on here and reading Gunner's ICF Magic Moments articles will be a better use of my time than watching these games!
I'll watch T20 anyday over similar cowlashing done in that stupid sport called MLB.