CLT20, 2009 : No Indian team in the semis

Aadhavzone

Frankly, I was enjoying other teams more than BRC, DD or DC..I only wanted to see Viru bat again For the rest who are getting worked up on some silly comments. You can't help someone who tries too hard to make a fool of themselves. You simply can't, such is life

Why is this such a surprise? Anyone who thinks that stuff like IPL is improving the cricketing structure and standard in the country is delusional - and there is no need to rush to any conclusions, we'll keep on having these kind of tournaments and of course the T20 WC and we'll keep on being knocked out before the knock outs. Yes, cricketers will get paid more but it will translate into more and more mediocre crap. Can't wait for the next test match where I can watch Sehwag, Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar, and Laxman!

Why is this such a surprise? Anyone who thinks that stuff like IPL is improving the cricketing structure and standard in the country is delusional - and there is no need to rush to any conclusions' date=' we'll keep on having these kind of tournaments and of course the T20 WC and we'll keep on being knocked out before the knock outs. Yes, cricketers will get paid more but it will translate into more and more mediocre crap. Can't wait for the next test match where I can watch [b']Sehwag, Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar, and Laxman!
They were in CL T20 and were at their striking best :boffing: T20 illiterate :poink: ...out b4 b&
Well, you're sounding to be Outsider's sidekick by bucking up Shwetab in every thread :giggle:
I shall not laugh I shall not laugh I shall not laugh I shall not laugh . . . .