Is anyone reading this?

triam

Chilling' date=' to say in one word. Man, I never wish for anyone to be captive. I am sad to think about Daniel Pearl who also was in a similar situation, but was killed. Thanks for sharing.[/quote'] in the case of Daniel Pearl.....unlucky for him, he was Jewish

Thanks, just finished the 4 parts. It reads like a novel really. I'm sure there's a book coming.. Ironic that this book will be much more popular and revealing than the one he was planning to write when he was kidnapped.

My respect to the man for having the courage and moral fortitude to go report in such dangerous conditions in the first place, and then having to go through the ordeal of being kidnapped and kept as a hostage for 7 months. I made it a point to read the first 4 parts all in one go just to have a sense of continuity. Speaking purely from a point of view of a reader alone, I must say I found the series quite disappointing. There’s nothing revealing or insightful in any of his accounts. It could very well be that he is preserving the best for his book, but going by these excerpts, I wont be in any hurry to get my hands on that book.