Zimboks whoop Bangles big time

zubinpepsi

Congrats Banglas. Well played. Their teams is getting better and more competitive under Sakeb ul hasan. Opening with a spinner is also a bold move.
Sorry, but I would live to see them win against a team of some worth to believe that they are indeed improving. Of course a win is a win, but these victories do not necessarily indicate that the temperament they lacked has improved. That will be proved when they are tested against tougher opponents.
Sorry' date=' but I would live to see them win against a team of some worth to believe that they are indeed improving. Of course a win is a win, but these victories do not necessarily indicate that the temperament they lacked has improved. That will be proved when they are tested against tougher opponents.[/quote'] Yea.. that is true. I give them one last benefit of doubt due to this guy's captaincy.
understrength Australian side?? How so?? They only miss Lee and Pain from Champions Trophy winning team. Their batting was the strength and its almost same as Champions Trophy.
I don't know why, but Bangladeshi fans get furious when someone called their team minnow. They always want to be equated with big teams, but them moment you point out that they lose to even small teams, they would get bitter and make to find ways to belittle India.
I know dude.....I guess a much of my intelligence stems from reading posts on ICF where the indian fans tend to believe that they have the best team in the world.....:omg:
Remember, Jason Gillespie ? Ok, then have a good day
I don't know why' date=' but Bangladeshi fans get furious when someone called their team minnow. They always want to be equated with big teams, but them moment you point out that they lose to even small teams, they would get bitter and make to find ways to belittle India.[/quote'] hahhaa....Zimbooks whoop bangles is not what i call pointing out....:hysterical: Dude never did anyone of us mentioned that we are the world champs or even that we are one of the top 8 teams.....however while we accept those facts, it is still not nice when our own neighbor belittle us at every little oppurtunity...(not to mention that "ireland asking for full status" is another thread proving this very point)....every little oppurtunity....
hahhaa....Zimbooks whoop bangles is not what i call pointing out....:hysterical: Dude never did anyone of us mentioned that we are the world champs or even that we are one of the top 8 teams.....however while we accept those facts, it is still not nice when our own neighbor belittle us at every little oppurtunity...(not to mention that "ireland asking for full status" is another thread proving this very point)....every little oppurtunity....
What are you cribbing about ? We don't give a fark to any of our neighbors' cricketing team so who is BD to get that special attention ? About us nitpicking on BD's performance, do you really think we shouldn't be so speculative about them as neutral cricket fans ? Can you remind me how many test matches have BD featured in that lasted for more than 4/full 5 days in their test career? Don't give me the BS about India starting off poorly in the Dinosaurean year because I can counter it saying if SL can become competitive test team in 10 years, why can't you guys ? I don't give a sh*t to who or how many ODI's BD plays against any team but they are definitely a BIG no-no for test cricket. A sided game once in a while is excusable but when it becomes a daily routine none of us can fathom it. And if you guys were given a chance to rub shoulders off big teams in test arena, then I think Ireland makes a strong case of entering in the arena considering ICC is looking out to fill some more teams in test cricket. P.S: When people call BD a minnow team, it is NOT an insult because they truly are a minnow just like how Aussies are a superior team to anyone else. Agree ? So FFS, stop throwing your victim card at every post of yours.
What are you cribbing about ? We don't give a fark to any of our neighbors' cricketing team so who is BD to get that special attention ? About us nitpicking on BD's performance, do you really think we shouldn't be so speculative about them as neutral cricket fans ? Can you remind me how many test matches have BD featured in that lasted for more than 4/full 5 days in their test career? Don't give me the BS about India starting off poorly in the Dinosaurean year because I can counter it saying if SL can become competitive test team in 10 years, why can't you guys ? I don't give a sh*t to who or how many ODI's BD plays against any team but they are definitely a BIG no-no for test cricket. A sided game once in a while is excusable but when it becomes a daily routine none of us can fathom it. And if you guys were given a chance to rub shoulders off big teams in test arena, then I think Ireland makes a strong case of entering in the arena considering ICC is looking out to fill some more teams in test cricket. P.S: When people call BD a minnow team, it is NOT an insult because they truly are a minnow just like how Aussies are a superior team to anyone else. Agree ? So FFS, stop throwing your victim card at every post of yours.
Stopped expecting anything better a long time back....

You have to respect Bangladeshi fans to support their team in bad times...Their fans love cricket and never giveup... Bangladesh team is very unpredictable though..Sometimes they play as professional as Ozzies and sometimes worse than how S.Africa plays in the finals... Hoping that they get a strong consistent team by next worldcup and make Cricket more interesting... Good luck Bangladesh and welldone on beating Zimboss

We atleast managed to beat the ultra minnow Zimbabwe and the 2nd string WestIndies' date=' unfortunately One cannot say the same thing abt India against an massively understrength Aussie side....[/quote'] I can just picture this Bangla boy, shirt wet after shedding rivers of joy post overcoming the might Zimbos, typing away furiously on MB after MB looking for atleast some shabashi from other cricket fans for his beloved kittens. :mama:
I can just picture this Bangla boy' date=' shirt wet after shedding rivers of joy post overcoming the might Zimbos, typing away furiously on MB after MB looking for atleast some shabashi from other cricket fans for his beloved kittens. :mama:[/quote'] does this post count as a shabashi cuz if it does, i can disappear until the you guys create the next premature BD got whooped thread.
does this post count as a shabashi cuz if it does' date=' i can disappear until the you guys create the next premature BD got whooped thread.[/quote'] Premature :yikes: ? It was created after you lost the first match. If you REALLY wanna know what premature is, you need to go to bangla cricket site and see the celebratory threads opened in advance of a match where the bang bro community has a collective orgasm dreaming about how they would celebrate after defeating some top-8 team(often India). Ofcourse those threads turn into laughing matter after you lose to Ireland. :eyedance:
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=29782
Premature :yikes: ? It was created after you lost the first match. If you REALLY wanna know what premature is, you need to go to bangla cricket site and see the celebratory threads opened in advance of a match where the bang bro community has a collective orgasm dreaming about how they would celebrate after defeating some top-8 team(often India). Ofcourse those threads turn into laughing matter after you lose to Ireland. :eyedance:
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=29782
you of all people should know what inshallah means, since you phrase-drop it in half of your posts. btw, i only read of a handful of posters on that thread who actually predicted a BD win. unlike this thread: premature ejaculation: take 1 proving that in this case the murgi came well before the anda.