A Song devoted to ICF

gaurav92

5M for the one who sings this and uploads the Audio File! :D
:two_thumbs_up: I will contribute 1M more from my side
1.5 M from me if its a video (shuld be able to your face) posted on youtube. :D
5M + 1M + 1.5M = 7.5M 7.5 million* collected for the ICF gaana gao relief fund :icflove: * out of those 1.5 million of nikki is valid only if the singer posts his face Come on make this fund bigger :cheer:

We need to lift amits ban and he will also dance to it and upload on youtube with a link from his orkut profile. :hitler:
Actually, its about time we did that, or else we would be the unfortunate ones to miss out on the New Year's Special (Hrithik) he promised the last time. :D

^ didnt recieve it MB :hitler: and thank you all of you who appreciated my effort :icflove:
there is 8.5 million in the gaana gao fund.. but for getting all the money you need to sing the song and make a video with your face and upload it to youtube. Then just post it here and you will receive the 8.5 million :--D

i is a very bad singer so in that case if u didnt like it no 8.5 m :(( i will not try also :aetsch:
Ok try it and upload the video with your face while singing the full song on youtube and post the video here. As you mentioned there is still 8.5 M in the fund. :icflove: