ICF Founder Members' Profiles - Raji(ee)v

He is the coolest buddha on ICF and he loves his T20 :icflove:. Come to think of it, he is like SRT who can blend in with the youth or people of his same age with the same easiness. So rest of the buddha's including Mr.Wicket ought to learn from Rajeeeffff and start appreciating the greatness of T20 :hail: P.S: Good write up Prof. You guys are very articulate in whatever you write, terrific stuff :hail:

Time to burst the bubble - Predator left the bets open while he was enjoying the night out during the game and all these multi millionaires of ICF happened to be logged on at that time and bet the crap out of ICF currency. :((
u jealous brah?
An indefatigable force of ICF - a die hard Bombaite, brings the culture and character of the city to ICF. Puts in hard hours, does great work, keeps the place vibrant during lulls, and lets the people have it if they mess about with anything he holds dear. He has lived in Switzerland, North East US, Toronto (which never suited his palette), and has now moved to the milder climate of Vancouver. Don't mistake his love for milder climates for a milder nature - his sense for trolls remains as alert as ever and is a hard taskmaster if you tread on his territory. But, get to know him and he is the person you would want to spend that casual Saturday afternoon draining into Sunday morning as you go through his wonderful assortments of drinks and anecdotes - I am yet to encounter a poster so candid about his life on ICF, with all the good and bad life has to offer. Many would say that Rajiv's biggest legacy to ICF is his videos - he boasts of state of the art streaming and recording equipment and a lot of vintage tapes. For me, Rajiv's greatest contribution to ICF has been in bringing the community together by baring up personal things people usually don't online and inducing others to do so. A lot o my friendships on ICF can be traced down to the culture driven by him to be personal and candid here. Needless to say he is a movie buff from Bombay and started one of my favorite threads on ICF : http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=3084 A lesser known fact about Rajiv - on work days he records the match and watches it ball by ball once he gets home without giving into the temptation of checking ICF or cricinfo or fast forwarding the recording to find out what happened!:omg:
Thanx for the intro, although I was hoping to avoid it as its kinda embarrassing to read abt urself Abt the candid part, yes I have an open heart so tend to speak to everyone like close friends..although there are still few things I haven't mentioned "nahin to bolega ke bhau kahta hain" But speaking modestly, thank god my turn is over :hatsoff:
An indefatigable force of ICF - a die hard Bombaite, brings the culture and character of the city to ICF. Puts in hard hours, does great work, keeps the place vibrant during lulls, and lets the people have it if they mess about with anything he holds dear.
I must say it never crossed my mind but you have summed up Rajeev very well. He does encompass the Mumbai culture, or atleast the way most of us would like to see. Very cool customer, can not really recall him seeing upset anytime. His personal anecdotes are superb, specially of the romantic liasion variety :winky:. Although he is largely a cricket fan I would like to see him further his interests on the movie side, we have enough cricket fan as is Rajeev saab :giggle:

I remember how tense guys in the US/Canada used to be before any major Indian series. Which channel is it coming on/how can I subscribe etc? Rajeev used to sort this out by calling various providers and post all info on ICF. :cantstop: He's been a video Robin Hood and my favourite video of his was the Irfan Pathan montage he made a few years ago.