Abhumanyu Mithun - the hatrick man !!!

champ

check out this new fast bowling sensation for karnataka . he took a hatrick and 11 wicket haul on debut and totally pwned UP in ranji trophy match.. bowls quite brisk too .. :two_thumbs_up: interestingly he has hatricks in U 19 and U 22 tournaments too .. he did play for Royal Challengers Bangalore in ipl 2 .. one good season , we may have an idea where he's heading .. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Two-five-wicket-hauls-and-a-hat-trick-give-Mithun-a-debut-to-remember/538293 - indian express

BTW what happened to Umesh Yadav' date=' another good find from last season? Wasnt he selected for DD but couldn't play due to injury?[/quote'] He has played a bit for his state in T20s and one FC game, but has performed poorly. My guess is that he has not fully recovered from his injury.

Umesh is definitely playing again...played in the recently concluded Plate League match for Vidharbha. Not been amongst the wickets it seems fater that good 1st season. @nd season has just begun...but the sad part is he missed/underperformed in all the other assignments between seasons like IPL, Challenger series, Vijay Hazare Trophy and the Emerging Players Tournament..had he done somehting of note in a couple of these tourneys he might have been playing for india already now..as Kohli and Tyagi would testify.

Interestingly' date= he claims he had clocked 145 kmph while playing for Royal Challengers Bangalore during IPL’s second season. :hmmm:
in his 4 overs spell he conceded 39 runs , but trust me this guy is better than I have seen any fast blower i have seen from India ..not sure about 145 kmph , but i can assure you i swa him hit 143+ atleast thrice in that match & am excited cos he looks quite capable of hitting 150+ ..I will be surprised if he dosen play for India in 18-24 months time
Umesh is definitely playing again...played in the recently concluded Plate League match for Vidharbha. Not been amongst the wickets it seems fater that good 1st season. @nd season has just begun...but the sad part is he missed/underperformed in all the other assignments between seasons like IPL' date=' Challenger series, Vijay Hazare Trophy and the Emerging Players Tournament..had he done somehting of note in a couple of these tourneys he might have been playing for india already now..as Kohli and Tyagi would testify.[/quote'] he did not play because of inury