What Are You Reading Now?

Riley's Girl

Read Lucknow Boy: the memoir of Vinod Mehta. It was a refreshingly candid book. Only thing thing I didn't like was that it the later part of the book the author gets into a sort of diatribe against the NDA Govt buts doesn't say much against UPA 1 & 2. Currently reading Chankaya's Chant. Its been on every Indian bestseller list for a long time and was highly recommended by many people so I finally picked it up. There are 2 stories running in the book - one about Chanakya and other about Pandit Ganagasagar Mishra. The story about Chanakya is well written but the one about Gangasagar NIshra is so improbable that its almost childish.

Deeply grateful to Robert Bly for the Golden Book - Iron John. Cannot quantify the value this book holds for me.

In the man's heart, there is a low string that makes his whole chest tremble when the qualities of the masculine are spoken of in the right way

savita bhabhi comics
that thing gives young people false hope...they would be combing galli, mohallas for such perfectly shaped bhabhis but all they will find is washed up, out of shape ,Caesarean marked sloppy seconds. On Topic: Currently reading, "While Bullets Fly: Story of Canadian Field Surgical Unit in WWII" by Ian Bruce Robertson

that thing gives young people false hope...they would be combing galli, mohallas for such perfectly shaped bhabhis but all they will find is washed up, out of shape ,Caesarean marked sloppy seconds. On Topic: Currently reading, "While Bullets Fly: Story of Canadian Field Surgical Unit in WWII" by Ian Bruce Robertson
Talking out of experience it seems. :two_thumbs_up: