India in Bangladesh in January 2010 : Triseries and Test Series

Feed

You didnt give a straight answer for the below point' date=' why should i return the favour :giggle:[/quote'] i did actually,lemme repeat myself incase i wasnt clear.u brought IPL in the mix,not me.since skipping IPL was the subject we were debating on,Dhoni was the obvious reference i could pick. now ur turn:dance:
i did actually,lemme repeat myself incase i wasnt clear.u brought IPL in the mix,not me.since skipping IPL was the subject we were debating on,Dhoni was the obvious reference i could pick. now ur turn:dance:
answer was in the 1st point i made about Dhoni 'Did i support that' which means i didn't whats next
EVERY team relies on some sort of underperformance from the opposition to win.
No.. only bangladesh does that. If you win atleast 40% of the matches you have played you can claim that. After losing 90% of the matches.. then you cannot put yourself in that club. I just put up the record of Bangladesh in the last 2 years against top teams. played 27 lost 25. How would you even say that you have equal chance to beat anyone.
No.. only bangladesh does that. If you win atleast 40% of the matches you have played you can claim that. After losing 90% of the matches.. then you cannot put yourself in that club. I just put up the record of Bangladesh in the last 2 years against top teams. played 27 lost 25. How would you even say that you have equal chance to beat anyone.
thats why i said "some sort" of underperformance. of course the degree varies team to team. but no team will beat a team that performs at 100% maximal performance. even when australia lost to SA after scoring 434, their bowling "underperformed" and thats why SA chased it down.
thats why i said "some sort" of underperformance. of course the degree varies team to team. but no team will beat a team that performs at 100% maximal performance. even when australia lost to SA after scoring 434, their bowling "underperformed" and thats why SA chased it down.
For Bangladesh it requires huge huge under performance from others. And also BD has to perform well above their skills. That is why they win rarely.
Thats the most ****ed up logic I have read here in a while. Every team "sort" of sucks too, and degree varies. BD suck 100% and India sucks 1%. Just the degree variation, right ?:finger:
Thats the most ****ed up logic I have read here in a while. Every team "sort" of sucks too, and degree varies. BD suck 100% and India sucks 1%. Just the degree variation, right ?:finger:
Thing that ticks me off about BD fans is they are far too arrogant for their pathetic display at the internationals for a decade.

The squad is fine....except for the fact that Tyagi's had enough sitting on the bench, starting from the Ind-Aus series....I mean, there is no surity that he is going to take lots of wickets if he plays, but you still gotta play him in your XI! Atleast I'm happy that India won the ongoing series already...as it gives Tyagi the chance to perform or fail :D

einstein's theory of special relativity also relies on effed up logic...doesn't mean its wrong tho.