Harmeet Singh II : The 17 years old left arm spinner from Mumbai

ViruRulez

Say whatever about Left arm spinner, but I still maintain that Murali Karthik, is one of the best spinners in India today. It's just plain sad that he was born in the same era of Kumble, and Bhajji that he can't make it to any squad. Would love to see Murali Kartik and Bhajji in tandom on a good spinner's track

Say whatever about Left arm spinner' date=' but I still maintain that Murali Karthik, is one of the best spinners in India today. It's just plain sad that he was born in the same era of Kumble, and Bhajji that he can't make it to any squad. Would love to see Murali Kartik and Bhajji in tandom on a good spinner's track[/quote'] It's not about doing good on turning tracks - what can left arm spinners do on flat tracks is the question!
http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/63875.html and some other times. I agree wrist spinners are special but I dont think left arm orthodox should be that bad. I have not watched Bedi' date= but he has a pretty good record for India. But I am not sure about his performances on flat tracks vs. helpful, etc.
Yaar, if you have a Bedi up the sleeve all well and good, though I am not convinced how successful his style of bowling would be today. Our peaks are Ojha and troughs Jadeja!

Just seeing him bowl rite now. His action resembles Sunil Joshi. On the field he is a Jonty. He is a legend in the making. :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:

HARMEET SINGH IS IN THE HOUSE

:bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:

Well.... I have seen both harmeet and aushik srinivas (of chennai) bowl.....For me aushik is easily better bowler than harmeet....and he is just 16.....he gives the bowl some air and he relies mostly on pace variations.....he has the nice loop going in his bowling.......I really enjoyed seeing him bowl and beating the batsmen on consistent basis......even recently Harsha bogle mentioned in an article that he should be pickd for india A team.....He is one of the best spinners this season and have huge potential.....in couple of years i hope he will be playing for india