The worst movie you have ever seen ?

EnterTheVoid

In this important category, there is a distinction to be made: Category A: The movie thats so bad it is actually good and fun to watch Exhibit: Gunda Category B: The movie thats so so bad, it is worse than category A and cannot be watched. Exhibit: Jaani Dushman
Is that the ichchadaari naag movie? If it is then I beg to differ, it belong to the Category A. :nono:

lots of bollywood movies any of jerry bruckheimer's recent movies all superhero movies except the recent batman movies. The xmen franchise movie series were the worst. Didnt even go to see *****y transformer movies . Was watching transformers online and stopped watching after the 1st half . The spiderman movies was ****ing boring , the second one was decent .The superhero cartoons are way way much better then these.

In this important category, there is a distinction to be made: Category A: The movie thats so bad it is actually good and fun to watch Exhibit: Gunda Category B: The movie thats so so bad, it is worse than category A and cannot be watched. Exhibit: Jaani Dushman
Gunda:adore:

Gambs.. Pulp Fiction? Really? I do think its a bit overrated but not that bad. Suma XMEN??? I mean part 3 wasnt great- not bad though. The first two were cracking films. Im sure I can TRUMP all of you big time Madam X- a take on DON with Rekha in the female lead. It also starts ex Pak batsman Mohsin Khan!! And HOSTEL. My word what a load of sh!!te