POTW: Post of the Week

kabira

Hang on let's get this straight. Here we have a side with not one but two players earning real comparisons with Bradman in the space of two weeks. Never mind that one of them is at the crease on the verge of 300 with the other due in next. At the other end is an all time great in his own right, a technician beyond compare. Waiting to bat is a player that single-handedly thwarted the great Australian side of years gone by. Next in is the ICC top ranked one-day bat (did i say he captains and keeps wicket too?). To finish things off you have the ICC top ranked one-day all-rounder. Oh, and the current ICC test batsman of the year opens the batting - only he sat this one out. I mean for gods sake, how on earth could anyone come to the ridiculous notion of a team like that being No1? F.U.C.K O.F.F By Goose

Hang on let's get this straight. Here we have a side with not one but two players earning real comparisons with Bradman in the space of two weeks. Never mind that one of them is at the crease on the verge of 300 with the other due in next. At the other end is an all time great in his own right, a technician beyond compare. Waiting to bat is a player that single-handedly thwarted the great Australian side of years gone by. Next in is the ICC top ranked one-day bat (did i say he captains and keeps wicket too?). To finish things off you have the ICC top ranked one-day all-rounder. Oh, and the current ICC test batsman of the year opens the batting - only he sat this one out. I mean for gods sake, how on earth could anyone come to the ridiculous notion of a team like that being No1? F.U.C.K O.F.F By Goose
That should be made into an article. :hatsoff:

It is too much of a hype Just because Laxman was a tormentor for Aussies at his peak does not mean him being in the team at this time can lead to the conclusion that we are no.1; in present form GG rates much higher than VVS Tendulkar is obviously the best batsman ever but to say that we are no.1 because of his prescence at this stage of his career is hyperbole A post like this seems more like a POTW for a Paki forum not for ICF

It is too much of a hype Just because Laxman was a tormentor for Aussies at his peak does not mean him being in the team at this time can lead to the conclusion that we are no.1; in present form GG rates much higher than VVS Tendulkar is obviously the best batsman ever but to say that we are no.1 because of his prescence at this stage of his career is hyperbole A post like this seems more like a POTW for a Paki forum not for ICF
This is a fantastic response to a Times article which doesn't agree with India's #1 rating.