Pakistan ready for home series vs India.............................. (IN INDIA!!!)

it seems that PCB is no longer Pakistan Cricket Board..it has turned into Pakistan Committee of Beggars
For once I agree with you. PCB is awful and won't ever stop embrsng itself. Pakistan-India series is the last thing I want. Don't want to watch those dull marathons of 500+ per inning draws on flat bakwas strips. The onyl good thing about it will be our useless players like Farhat, Iqbal, Malik, and Misbah will easily score tons against India and will make ther spot permanent in our team for the next decade....so no thnx don't really want that!
For once I agree with you. PCB is awful and won't ever stop embrsng itself. Pakistan-India series is the last thing I want. Don't want to watch those dull marathons of 500+ per inning draws on flat bakwas strips. The onyl good thing about it will be our useless players like Farhat, Iqbal, Malik, and Misbah will easily score tons against India and will make ther spot permanent in our team for the next decade....so no thnx don't really want that!
lol, I like how you make it sound that every tom dick and harry score big in India.
Friend1: Hey, do you want to sleep over at my place tonight? We can watch movies, play video games.:dance: Friend2: Yeah, sure. But as far as I remember, you don't even have a DVD player or a computer..:confused: Friend1: Hey, don't worry about that. Leave that to me. Friend2: Okay, if you say so. So, should I come over? Friend1: No, I will come over. Friend2: But you said we will sleep over at your place, did you not? Friend1: Yes, I did. Friend2: Then I will come over to your place, right? Friend1: No, I will come over to your place. Friend2: WTF. If we will sleep over at your place, I will have to come to your place. Friend1: No, you don't understand, we will sleep over at my place at your place. Friend2: Are you on drugs? What are you smoking? Friend1: No, I am sober and serious. We will sleep over at your place technically, but that will count as sleeping over at my place. Next time however, we will sleep over at your place and will count as sleeping over at your place. And yes, can I borrow your DVD player and your computer for tonight? I wont take them away physically, but you will transfer ownership to me so that I will let you play and watch movies as my guest at your place. Friend2: My mother had told me not to be friends with a Pakistani.:wall:
lol good one mate :aha:

We are now the #1 Test side in the world. But next year due to play only 4 Tests (Compared to 15 for Australia and even 8 for Bangladesh). During India's rise there are only two sides we haven't beaten: SA...we should correct this in Feb/March. And Pak. Their team is enfeebled and weak. Its time to kick them when they're down.

I think that is not a great decision by PCB, but maybe they have not a lot of alternatives... Actually an india-pakistan test series isalways good to watch, but according to merecentlyBCCI has been to much agaisnt pakistan cricket team... Andpakistan has no window in the near future... They have 15 test matches schedule before the world cup, and after that we can hope for better sporting relations between the countries... But again poor decision by PCB....

I think that is not a great decision by PCB, but maybe they have not a lot of alternatives... Actually an india-pakistan test series isalways good to watch, but according to merecentlyBCCI has been to much agaisnt pakistan cricket team... Andpakistan has no window in the near future... They have 15 test matches schedule before the world cup, and after that we can hope for better sporting relations between the countries... But again poor decision by PCB....
They're broke...no money and no choice. There is no bigger game in world cricket nor indeed in world sport.
We are now the #1 Test side in the world. But next year due to play only 4 Tests (Compared to 15 for Australia and even 8 for Bangladesh). During India's rise there are only two sides we haven't beaten: SA...we should correct this in Feb/March. And Pak. Their team is enfeebled and weak. Its time to kick them when they're down.
We did beat Pakistan under Kumble not too long. Only team we have not beaten is South Africa.
What an idiot! It’s like he doesn’t want to let go an opportunity to humiliate his country! I really can’t believe how dumb PCB can get…….pathetic!
Condolences for having realized it so late. Anyways better late than never. It is all in the name. It is all in that P of PCB. Everything associated with that P is a taboo, in case you did not know.

I don't see why you guys (Indians and Pakistanis) are harsh on Butt over this statement? PCB is dying financially due to bad management, defending druggies, paying yoyo to come back etc. It needs money for obvious reasons (Butt's 1st class ticket is not going to pay itself).The only way to make the said money is by begging. Unfortunately suicide bombing itself will not work in the cricket world like it does with America giving aid, so it has to beg some other way. PCB needs to host India. Ofcouse they could "host" other countries and with good management even turn a profit, but that would mean work. "Hosting" India would be the easier option. Indians, I understand that hosting includes a lot of preparation and hard work, and dont see it logical, but since India said that it will not play pak in neutral country, India is the only option left. But if we host it, then we get the tv revenue which is what Butt is after. So technically PCB has to host it. Pakistanis, I understand that you feel as if Butt has hurt your ego by PCB begging to Bhindians(yet again), but do you see any way out. Maybe, if everyone in Bradford got together and donated a few dollars each, PCB wouldnt have to do that. But you dont, and you expect PCB to still get money. In the end, Butt is doing his job the only way he knows how.

I love the fact how Pak fans love to have their head under sand. How on earth do you not manage to realsie that PCB and Pakistan cricekt urgently needs a series with India. Thye dont have money even to buy balls for domestic tournaments. How long do you think the cricketers will play for charity? How long before more back stabbing, revolts, going to unauthorised leagues, etc? Have you ever heard of the old adage "Beggars, cant be chosers"?