Dhoni Banned for 2 ODIs.

Macj

didn't Viru already said he doesn't wanna be a captain then why did they make him captain...Gambhir would've been a better choice yaar Viru is seedha sadha simple guy....he loves his batting...zyada pressure maat dalo
Hmmm actually viru said he didn't want to be vice captain but if he is made captain it's ok...
BTW Andy i think Ind could still win this series.It is not that without Dhoni our team cant do anything' date=' i know Dhoni is a strong link in our team but if we can win without Yuvraj, i dont know why we cant win without MSD, Gambhir will be a good captain at least he will come down at no.3 all the time rather than shifting it on basis of tracks and starts we ve got :D[/quote'] Gaurav Dhoni is a huge loss for us. IMO he is the most dependable batsman with GOD. Then with this bowling i don see us winning unless sum chnges are brought in!!
Remember Veeru's captaincy in NZ??:hmmm:
yes,we drew that test match,much like we drew the Ahmedabad test after conceding 300+ run lead.does that make Dhoni a bad captain?ofcourse not.so why Sehwag.its unfair to judge captains on one test only. n btw,Sehwag captained one test before tha in RD's absence n we won handsomely
Still Dhoni will be missed big time as a batsman!!
ofcourse n as a keeper.
Sehwags not very keen on captaincy , thats the prob. Im sure he has even said to groom someone younger- Gambhir or Yuvraj basically. One of them should be made VC permanently
Sehwag is not keeen on bein VC coz he feels he cant be permanent captain for a long time.after that interview he clarified that he would love to be captain n it would be an honour

Wowww... 2 Odis ban?! That is a hammer blow to our chances, especially since our biggest hope for a win in this series depended on our batsmen piling the runs on, given the absolute impotency of our bowling attack. And, Dhoni is the top-rated ODI batsmen of the world... Nuff said.. But coming back to the ban itself, a two ODI ban because he exceeded the time limit by 45 mins? Thats seems a bit harsh to me. I know that he must have been given verbal warnings and handed financial penalties for similar offence before and but what else do you expect a captain to do, when there's tight chase on and he's trying win the match for his country? Just hurry up the bowling changes and fielding placements coz he 'had to finish the match on time...'? The ICC did not ban Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammed Asif for even 2 overs right before WC '07, when it was abundantly clear that BOTH of 'em had failed a PCB dope test and had tested positive for nandrolone. The ICC did not ban guys like Mark Waugh, Shane Warne and Herchelle Gibbs, even though they had confessed to links with bookies. To be fair to them, similar offences by other players has invited the wrath of the ICC, so at the minimum, you cannot accuse 'em of double standards... But 2 matches ban for exceeding time.....:nono: