Any resolutions for 2010?

Sooda

aaaaah ****. The year's done eh ? All the ****ing **** will start over again and I'll have to go through same ****ing **** for the next 365 days. Mother****er!

Quit smoking.....again!! :((
This one is serious, so let me tell you what worked for me. 3 years ago, new years eve I quit cold turkey, threw out whatever cigs I had on me, cleaned out ash trays and quit for the last time. The main difference this time was that I went on this site called quitnet.com and registered around 1st week of Jan 2007 and it helped me to be on that site, get support from others who have been successful at quitting, etc. If you need further help, PM me. Same holds good for others who want to quit smoking especially if you are taking in a decent number of cigs a day.

How can cigarettes be appealing I don't know.... your hand starts to smell' date=' your teeth gets yellow... just smoke hookah..with some flavored shisha...you'll forget abt cigarettes...hookah is less harmful and doesn't contain tar[/quote'] Just because someone told you shisha is not harmful, you believed him/her. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8214097.stm

Just because someone told you sheesha is not harmful, you believed him/her. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8214097.stm
that's a bit exaggerated.... plus you smoke shisha probably once or twice a wk and usually smoke it w/ friends as oppose to smoking the whole bowl by yourself or smoking by yourself daily. Plus you don't get addicted to hookah...you can smoke once/twice a week and then skip another wk...your body won't long for more unlike cigs..

that's a bit exaggerated.... plus you smoke shisha probably once or twice a wk and usually smoke it w/ friends as oppose to smoking the whole bowl by yourself or smoking by yourself daily. Plus you don't get addicted to hookah...you can smoke once/twice a week and then skip another wk...your body won't long for more unlike cigs..
Smoking shisha for an hour or so is as good as smoking 5-7 cigs and when you smoke during your "get together" you end up smoking atleast for 2-3 hours. So in a week you end up smoking 10-14 cigs/week which is what me (and I am sure same with Prof) end up smoking per week :D

:dance: And how has 2009 treated you... been a glorious year for us all hopefully... personal highs, lows and in betweens? Anything especially exciting happen? Seismic changes in your lives?
2009 is undoubtedly the worst ever year for me personally. No comparison. Absolutely horrible. No mood for resolutions, but I pray to God to help me get through a tough personal situation that is still not cleared up.