The Australian obsession with centuries is sickening

Watson needs a Century else one of the Aus Commies will jump out of the Comm Box ( odds are even, they all would have jumped ) P.S Not a Single Pakistan Commie?
Would have been nice to have Wasim Akram there but as we know he can't be present there for obvious reasons. Waqaqr was the only commentator in NZ from pakistan, but here now he has been appointed their bowling coach and the FIELDING coach.
Would have been nice to have Wasim Akram there but as we know he can't be present there for obvious reasons. Waqaqr was the only commentator in NZ from pakistan, but here now he has been appointed their bowling coach and the FIELDING coach.
that is the only sensible thing PCB has done to help paki fans: to spare them Waqar's commentary......:hysterical: i think Waqar has given Aamer & co vital tips in bowling.pretty useful.

See, this is the difference: Those allegations of selfishness directed at Tendulkar et al, I presume are the ones you are referring to, hold very little merit since Tendulkar has proved his worth time and again; Even those leveling the allegations know their accusations are frivolous and baseless. No need to dwelve into the matter further Today, it made sense for Watson to take his time to reach his maiden century. Unless you want to argue that the half hour odd Watson spent poking, prodding and pushing the ball whilst languishing in the 90's robbed Australia of the momentum to set the MCG on fire and land out the knockout punch, to which I eagerly await a response.

Watson's hundred was simply nauseating yesterday. Every commentator fixated with a bloody century. Spent 70 minutes in the 90s when the team needed quick runs and stomp out Pakistan. Just for the daylight murder of cricket as a team sport by the Aussies' date=' I won't mind seeing them lose here.[/quote'] :sniffle: That half hour odd Watson spent in the 90's, are you saying is responsible if Australia draw or lose the test ? You come across someone who is extremely bitter, with your constant anti - ICC, anti - Australia rants, making a mountain of a molehill over trial issues, working overtime to sensationalize and over blow issues out of proportion whatever Australia do, whether they win, lose or draw. Why don't you stop being so pedantic and pessimistic for once and just acknowledge a fine maiden hundred by someone whose start stop career was hampered by injuries ?
:sniffle: That half hour odd Watson spent in the 90's, are you saying is responsible if Australia draw or lose the test ? You come across someone who is extremely bitter, with your constant anti - ICC, anti - Australia rants, making a mountain of a molehill over trial issues, working overtime to sensationalize and over blow issues out of proportion whatever Australia do, whether they win, lose or draw. Why don't you stop being so pedantic and pessimistic for once and just acknowledge a fine maiden hundred by someone whose start stop career was hampered by injuries ?
If it was an Indian batsmen who did that. There would be 5 threads on the issue on here.

^ LOL! Bitter about what Australians do - why would I be bitter. If they want to spend more than an hour in the 90s every time and cry and whine in the press every time they get out in the 90s or lose it in the middle when they get run out in the 90s, it makes good entertainment for me. Their allegations about Indians pursuing records and individual milestones have always been bunk, it's good that they are giving indisputable proof of their obsession with personal records on a daily basis. And yes, that one hour can still make the difference and even though it's Pakistan I would have a nice chuckle at it.

If it was an Indian batsmen who did that. There would be 5 threads on the issue on here.
... Only if it robbed the team of significant momentum of achieving a favorable result. At the end of the day, by the virtue of his hundred, Australia found someone who is a genuine all rounder. Remember, prior to this innings, questions were raised over his batting prowess, with his lack of ability of turning 40 - 50's into big scores, with a lack of maiden TEST hundred a commonly cited example. That, temporarily has been put to rest.
... Only if it robbed the team of significant momentum of achieving a favorable result. At the end of the day, by the virtue of his hundred, Australia found someone who is a genuine all rounder. Remember, prior to this innings, questions were raised over his batting prowess, with his lack of ability of turning 40 - 50's into big scores, with a lack of maiden TEST hundred a commonly cited example. That, temporarily has been put to rest.
What, he needed to pass 3 figures to show he can bat? 80s and 90s aren't good scores?
^ LOL! Bitter about what Australians do - why would I be bitter. If they want to spend more than an hour in the 90s every time and cry and whine in the press every time they get out in the 90s or lose it in the middle when they get run out in the 90s, it makes good entertainment for me.
Why so bitter Shwetabh ?
Their allegations about Indians pursuing records and individual milestones have always been bunk, it's good that they are giving indisputable proof of their obsession with personal records on a daily basis.
Like how Karthik was ripped to shreds for failing to let Tendulkar score his century ?
And yes, that one hour can still make the difference and even though it's Pakistan I would have a nice chuckle at it.
Sorry to dampen the mood but Australia has got this one in the big. The result is a foregone conclusion and no one is gate crashing this party. Donkeys are going to outwit themselves and lose 11 in a row to Australia.