Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

I'm surprised PCB took no action on him for faking that injury due to the sacking of his brother. That incident makes me sick to my stomach till this day. Imagine a player from Ind/Aus/S.A. doing it' date=' he would have been banned for life.[/quote'] looks like umar akmal is throwing the ball to the new keeper in anger with an intention of hurting him possibly? :cantstop:
The point you raised was regarding Umar Akmal. That how him being in the pakistan team and how Rohit therefore isnt shows how crap our set-up is. You are right in a sense, we havea rubish set up and policy, but justify how Rohit is better than Umar, this is an umar akmal thread and you have brought up Rohit Sharma. The statistics are in-front of you. Umar Akmal is a very good T20 international batsmen as well (if you are arguing from an IPL perspective). Rohit averages slightly more than him, thats all. Apart from that, Akmal at this tender age and rubish board and set-up, has done remarkably well.
you cant look into stats at this point of their careers . Raina has an awesome ODI record , but hes nowhere near the class of Rohit sharma & I dont need stats to prove that . Same with Akmal too , he can be a good ODI batsmen , but if you think he will avg 50+ in Tests you will be disappointed , has nothing to do with your board but just that neither does he have the talent nor the Technique to be a successful Test batsmen ..so yeah , hes lucky to be playing for Pakistan cos for sure hes going to be a part of the team for years irrespective of his performance & with his kind of batting he bound to hit a quick 100 once in a while .
I'm surprised PCB took no action on him for faking that injury due to the sacking of his brother. That incident makes me sick to my stomach till this day. Imagine a player from Ind/Aus/S.A. doing it' date= he would have been banned for life.
Where is proof or official doctor report on injury? All boards support their best players. Why didnt BCCI banned Raian on fixing matches? Why did BCCI backed Harbhajan in racism case & Sachin in ball tampering despite being guilty?? Get you own house in order before accusing others :hatsoff:
Where is proof or official doctor report on injury? All boards support their best players. Why didnt BCCI banned Raian on fixing matches? Why did BCCI backed Harbhajan in racism case & Sachin in ball tampering despite being guilty?? Get you own house in order before accusing others :hatsoff:
+ 1
The team management accused him of faking that injury, not the media. Or maybe RAW and the BCCI has got to do something about it? Yes, all boards support their best players, but only as long as the players in question don't act against the interest of the team. This guy tried to screw his team for his selfish interests.
The team management accused him of faking that injury' date= not the media. Or maybe RAW and the BCCI has got to do something about it? Yes, all boards support their best players, but only as long as the players in question don't act against the interest of the team. This guy tried to screw his team for his selfish interests.
http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/12/umar-akmal-not-faking-injury-intikhab.html :bow:
The team management accused him of faking that injury' date=' not the media. Or maybe RAW and the BCCI has got to do something about it? Yes, all boards support their best players, but only as long as the players in question don't act against the interest of the team. This guy tried to screw his team for his selfish interests.[/quote'] You are arguing with itduzz
:haha: Next time do your research before making a baboon out of yourself. That incident mentioned in the article happened during the World Cup when the media accused him of once again faking an injury just like he did the previous time against New Zealand in Australia.
The team management accused him of faking that injury' date= not the media. Or maybe RAW and the BCCI has got to do something about it? Yes, all boards support their best players, but only as long as the players in question don't act against the interest of the team. This guy tried to screw his team for his selfish interests.
self pwnage :cantstop:
self pwnage :cantstop:
You love shoving your foot in your mouth, don't you? He faked an injury before a Test match against New Zealand held in Australia to avenge the sacking of his brother. That was what I was talking about. He recent caught a minor injury in the World Cup and the media accused him of once again faking an injury. The article you posted was related to the second incident, with Pak management defending him of not faking the injury that time around.
You love shoving your foot in your mouth' date=' don't you? He faked an injury before a Test match against New Zealand held in Australia to avenge the sacking of his brother. That was what I was talking about. He recent caught a minor injury in the World Cup and the media accused him of once again faking an injury. The article you posted was related to the second incident, with Pak management defending him of not faking the injury that time around.[/quote'] sel pwnage times 2 http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/24858/Umar-did-not-fake-injury--Manager self Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan players faking injuries or not? If that makes you sick I cant imagine how you felt when the greatest Indian captain faked injury to chicken out of a test match at home on seeing a green pitch :winky:
sel pwnage times 2 http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/24858/Umar-did-not-fake-injury--Manager self Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan players faking injuries or not? If that makes you sick I cant imagine how you felt when the greatest Indian captain faked injury to chicken out of a test match at home on seeing a green pitch :winky:
Here's a part from the news article you posted -
Young Pakistani batsman Umar Akmal had a genuine lower back injury during the Australia tour, according to his manager Mark Raisbeck. Some media reports and the Pakistani team management had claimed that Umar was malingering since his elder brother Kamran was dropped from the team.
That's what I claimed.
sel pwnage times 2 http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/24858/Umar-did-not-fake-injury--Manager self Why are you so obsessed with Pakistan players faking injuries or not? If that makes you sick I cant imagine how you felt when the greatest Indian captain faked injury to chicken out of a test match at home on seeing a green pitch :winky:
It felt far better than what you might have felt when your great captain faked injury to stay out of 96 WC quarter final to chiken out of getting hit by Jaddu and Siddhu and SRT. :two_thumbs_up::finger: