That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

I think that Pakistan have a very good bowling line up' date='one of the best in the world. Asif is as good as they come when he's firing, he really is a tremendous player from what I've seen. Add to that the youngster Aamer who looks a good talent (too bad he can't catch haha), Kaniera is a quality spin bowler and they have either of [b']Gul or Sami to choose. Not bad at all. Yousuff's tactics though are very negative at times and very very frustrating to watch, I would rather see my team lose trying to win then draw playing in such a negative manner as they did towards the end of todays play. It wasm pathetic.
real sophie's choice there... choose between an **** or a hole...
http://www.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/444160.html
Since 2007, Pakistan have had a forgettable time in Test cricket, winning two out of 18 Tests and losing nine. Much of the attention has been focussed on the batsmen, and while they've been quite poor during this three-year period, the team hasn't done better in the field either. Pakistan's batting average of 31.10 runs per wicket is better than only three teams - New Zealand, West Indies and Bangladesh - but they've also conceded 39.29 runs per wicket with the ball, which is third from the bottom (though much of it would be due to the number of catches spilled). A good indicator of the batting and bowling prowess of a team is the number of times it scores and concedes 400 or more runs in an innings, and Pakistan have conceded those many almost twice the number of times they've scored them. Four of their five 400-plus scores have come in the subcontinent - in Kolkata, Bangalore, Karachi, and Colombo. (Click here for the full list of scores.) As a bowling unit, though, they've been profligate, conceding more than 600 four times during this period, and giving away more than 400 on four other occasions. (Click here for the full list.) And while Pakistan's five 400-plus totals have spanned 18 Tests - an average of one every 3.6 matches - teams like India and Australia have averaged one such score every 1.5 Tests. :laugh:

Apart from the drug cheat Asif, Pakistan don't have any real quality pace bowlers. It's still to early to tell with Aamer, but I doubt whether he can really keep up this kind of bowling for long without injuring himself. He has an action that puts a lot of strain on his body and he's already missed time due to injury. The less said about Asif the better. Drug cheats aren't worth talking about.

:hysterical:

Well its a Pakistani powerhouse. Electricity runs out sometimes and is forced to do some load shedding. Bowlers are completely down and out probably due to last Test match.
:hysterical::hysterical: Sure dude. Even when your bowling fails, you have to blame the batsmen...can't digest the fact that your bowling works once in while, and it needs helpful tracks to do so. Ponting has declared 3 out 5 innings so far and you have guts to say your bowling is a powerhouse ? :hysterical: Rain saved your ass in the last NZ game where the bowling sucked ass again.
Well its a Pakistani powerhouse. Electricity runs out sometimes and is forced to do some load shedding. Bowlers are completely down and out probably due to last Test match.
vaxjk.jpg