That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

i just cant thank Paki boyz enuf. they really lifted my spirits today. Oh My God, not many paki fans can sleep tonite. i am aware that they r used to watching these batting crashes and letting off opposition from critical positions, but today was just awesome.the captain really lead from the front, batted so well , after making such shrewd bowling changes.i guess these clowns will one day ensure Mo Yo re-appointed as captain! i have renewed my Ten sports subscription primarily for SL series but i am getting huge entertainment from Pakis.paisa vasool... Once again i must say i am so happy to even imagine what would be going in the minds of Paki fans, who claim their bowling is the best in the world,some batsmen better than SRT, younger batters better than Raina, Kohli, Rohit, Yuvi... My God, they must lead miserable lives thanks to their team!

Manny, Please do not forget that epic last wicket partnership. Prior kept taking the single on the FIRST BALL of each over and letting Finn face the POWERHOUSE. The POWERHOUSE bowled 50 balls to Steven Finn, number 11 with a previous test highest of 3* and a first class average of 6. The POWERHOUSE failed to get Steven Finn out in those 50 balls and Ingerland declared. :hehe:
Finn faced all 50 balls against Kaneria, Umer Amin and Malik only....
Their power house depends on swinging and seaming conditions. On flat pitches they are just as bad as us.
In swinging and seaming conditions -- No Batting Line Up is Good and I mean No one! And when any batting line up stands up -- they win.
Now that Gul is injured' date=' can we have one last hurrah from super phaasst boiler actor ?[/quote'] u are forgetting that the PAAAVARHAAUSE has more phaaasht bowlers than any other country. they might not even need to call Showbabe. waiting in the wings are other terrifyingly phaaasht jazba and junoon bowlers such as Wuhab Riaz, Sohail khan, mohammad talha, mohammad ali bakwaasullah, taheer naqqassh, sikander bakht, mullah mohammad omar, prince faisal the third, and young ali al-kababuddin. and lets not forget mohammad irfan, the 7'9 NBA first round draft pick for the Los Angeles clippers, who opted out to play kirkett for his beloved dil dil pakistan. they are all lightning phaaasht, stump dishtroying, yorker chucking, inverse swinging, un-aging, ball scratching bowlers that india can never dream of producing, and our jobless paki website administrators living on the DOLE in the ex colonial empire headquarters of the UK can hook u up with plenty of xclusive interviews and sexy video clips.

^ LOLl @ PAAAVARHAAUSE & showbabe. They are no bowling "Powerhouse", more like a batting "Wh.0rehouse", constantly putting out telephone number score cards. For perspective, Raina, who has just started his test career with an avg of 104, is yet to convince pundits that he is a good test player for India, whereas Umar Akmal who made his debut knocking a couple of 50s (and now languishing with an avg of 35) is supposedly a great Pakistani prospect. Typical hype from padosees!

u are forgetting that the PAAAVARHAAUSE has more phaaasht bowlers than any other country. they might not even need to call Showbabe. waiting in the wings are other terrifyingly phaaasht jazba and junoon bowlers such as Wuhab Riaz, Sohail khan, mohammad talha, mohammad ali bakwaasullah, taheer naqqassh, sikander bakht, mullah mohammad omar, prince faisal the third, and young ali al-kababuddin. and lets not forget mohammad irfan, the 7'9 NBA first round draft pick for the Los Angeles clippers, who opted out to play kirkett for his beloved dil dil pakistan. they are all lightning phaaasht, stump dishtroying, yorker chucking, inverse swinging, un-aging, ball scratching bowlers that india can never dream of producing, and our jobless paki website administrators living on the DOLE in the ex colonial empire headquarters of the UK can hook u up with plenty of xclusive interviews and sexy video clips.
OMG I'm on the floor :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
u are forgetting that the PAAAVARHAAUSE has more phaaasht bowlers than any other country. they might not even need to call Showbabe. waiting in the wings are other terrifyingly phaaasht jazba and junoon bowlers such as Wuhab Riaz, Sohail khan, mohammad talha, mohammad ali bakwaasullah, taheer naqqassh, sikander bakht, mullah mohammad omar, prince faisal the third, and young ali al-kababuddin. and lets not forget mohammad irfan, the 7'9 NBA first round draft pick for the Los Angeles clippers, who opted out to play kirkett for his beloved dil dil pakistan. they are all lightning phaaasht, stump dishtroying, yorker chucking, inverse swinging, un-aging, ball scratching bowlers that india can never dream of producing, and our jobless paki website administrators living on the DOLE in the ex colonial empire headquarters of the UK can hook u up with plenty of xclusive interviews and sexy video clips.
Mullah Mohammed Omar is blind in one eye!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: