Test team : Will Dhoni consider Murali Vijay in the 11 for Test series vs BD?

Talking about Murali Vijay, our all 7 batsman are in such tremendous form that i cannot think of dropping anyone, but still if one has to be dropped it will be VVS Laxman, and we will push Gautam down at no.3, which will shift the balance however.
what? paagal! Why drop VVS?
I dont think dhoni will ever drop yuvi.... harbhajan and yuvi will never be dropped..
True :(( He doesnt even drop Kappugedera or send him lower in IPL!

I dont think its drop.. more like rest And Dravid and lax cant be rested as they only play tests of which they have like 4 this year So chappies who play ODI too can be given a rest/drop. Hence my team in post 2, even the A team batters will score runs- thought whether our 2nd string bowlers will take wkts is another Q

what? paagal! Why drop VVS?
I said if the drop is necessary, only then it has to be VVS, because no one else can be dropped if you go by their current form.I personally dont think and dont want to drop VVS :hail:.But since your thread title says, should MS include MV, then i said if MS decides to drop someone in place of MV, it will be VVS IMO because everyone other than him has performed exceptionally well.I am not saying that VVS has been in poor form, but its the others' sizzling hot form that has shadowed VVS' classy form.But if i was the captain, i would not drop anyone in such great form.

gaurav92, Its BS stmt you have said - the OP clearly says instead of Yuvraj Singh. YS has not been in "great form" in Tests nor is his "current form" very inspiring. So, if at all M. Vijay comes in, it will be at YS' expense, not VVS. What do you mean - "everyone other than VVS" has performed well?

gaurav92, Its BS stmt you have said - the OP clearly says instead of Yuvraj Singh. YS has not been in "great form" in Tests nor is his "current form" very inspiring. So, if at all M. Vijay comes in, it will be at YS' expense, not VVS. What do you mean - "everyone other than VVS" has performed well?
:hysterical::hysterical: From cricinfo: Yuvraj Singh's scores in India's last three Test series - vs England, New Zealand and Sri Lanka (the last 12 months) - 14, 85*, 27, 86, 22, 0, 54*, 9, 40, 68, 67, 23. That's 495 runs at 49.5 batting at number 6 in a strong batting line up :finger::finger:
i change my mind now seeing how yuvi n dk responded to the situation definately vijay in the lower order in place of yuvi, and hopefully dhoni will be back
Surely this Pak style thinking of dropping players and changing mind with one performance is going to take us places. UV responded to a similar situation very well aginst SL in ahemdabad. He failed here..so yeah drop him...lol.
Surely this Pak style thinking of dropping players and changing mind with one performance is going to take us places. UV responded to a similar situation very well aginst SL in ahemdabad. He failed here..so yeah drop him...lol.
It's pathetic. The test match is not even lost yet and all these "Indian" "fans" are giving their "advice" to drop xyz players. :dontknow:

wtf??? why drop Yuvraj... why not Dravid or Laxman who looked in more trouble and scored fewer than Yuvi... I dont know why there is so much hate for Yuvi..... Dravid playerd VERRYYY poorly for almost an year and half and he still wasnt dropped... Yuvi saved us 2 testmatches recently and people want him dropped... seriously, whats wrong with us Indians

I just wanted to say my point rather than talking about UV dropped, i wanted to drop VVS if at all needed
^^ I doubt whether Gaurav92 watches much cricket.
And still i have got a better knowledge about cricket than you :finger:.Look at yourself before pointing fingers at me u beetch
:hysterical::hysterical: From cricinfo: Yuvraj Singh's scores in India's last three Test series - vs England, New Zealand and Sri Lanka (the last 12 months) - 14, 85*, 27, 86, 22, 0, 54*, 9, 40, 68, 67, 23. That's 495 runs at 49.5 batting at number 6 in a strong batting line up :finger::finger:
Hes a class act and so is VVS, no offence but i think I would rather have Yuvi instead of VVS if MV comes imn.Thats my point and i have full right to express it, now its upto you whether you want to accept it or not. :two_thumbs_up: