Charsi or not, Asif is a fine bowler.....

Yeah' date=' I hope your club team get someone like him. Not India. Luckily, once a person has been caught cheating, we haven't permitted them to play the game. Its an insult to the game and other players that Asif continues to play.[/quote'] I have said this time and again, my blood boils to see that SOB take the cricket field.
agree' date=' a stupendous talent. i don't think anyone can nip back a ball 3 feet in at 85 mph. it pains me but i can watch that youtube clip of laxman's dismissal all day. how was that even possible?[/quote'] Why are you ashamed of being a Pakistani? Man up and own up, nothing worng with being a paki. Given the choice I would rather be anything else but still..
WTH is wrong with you? Mcgrath was not a drug taking cheat like Asif. That is about as unfair a comparison as anyone can make.
In no way am I saying he is as good as McGrath.. He just reminds me of him a little, with his line and length and how he is so consistent. He is like a Pakistan version of McGrath is what I'm saying basically.
In no way am I saying he is as good as McGrath.. He just reminds me of him a little' date=' with his line and length and how he is so consistent. He is like a Pakistan version of McGrath is what I'm saying basically.[/quote'] I know what you mean but my point is that a cheating **** like asif should not be on the same cricket field as players like Mcgrath.
and a thinking bowler too. Great line and length with movement. Pretty consistent. For the sake of cricket, I hope does not do drugs and get suspended again. I enjoy watching him bowl. I wish we had one like him.
Glorifying a drug cheat, showering him with undeserving praise. While you are it, drooling over Charsif, how long before you glorfiy match fixers and bookmakers as well ? A drug cheat is disproportionately hailed as a national hero. Says a lot about the mentality of those who support him.
I do not condone his drug habit and it is clear that he cheated' date=' but [b']taking charas does not make one the kind of bowler he is. It is not like he is express speed. Just good line and length with movement and consistency and most important reads the batsman's mind.
Nadralone is not charas.
Pravi Kumar & Pathan >>>>> Asif on pitches with no assistance . hes a medium pace trundler & will be exposed very soon . btw consuming recreational drugs , dosen make him a cheat .
Man he was tested positive for nandrolene for the second time.He was caught by Dubai police for keeping charas with him.Thats a different issue.Don't mix up things.
Yeah' date=' I hope your club team get someone like him. Not India. Luckily, once a person has been caught cheating, we haven't permitted them to play the game. Its an insult to the game and other players that Asif continues to play.[/quote'] G, I understand your sentiment but I think the system (if it exists in PCB and ICC) is to be blamed for going lenient on him. I was surprised the way ICC put their hands up when Asif tested positive in IPL and said "we have nothing to do with this and IPL will have to deal with it". I mean how the **** does it matter what tournament/league a sports person is participating in and testing positive for nandro ? At the end of the day he is going to return to international arena and still be allowed to play, just because he didn't do it under your eyes? We can only bemoan the fact that a cricketer who was tested positive twice in a span of 2 years is still allowed to play cricket. I guess we can understand Pakistani supporters plea of forgiving him because they have no ray of hope amidst all the BS that is going on in their cricketing sense and country per se. There is not a single Pakistani player who seems to be playing for their country, it seems that they are all busy cementing their place in the side rather than worrying about their collective team performance.

You guys are still whining about his drug saga? It's over case closed. If he gets caught again then I am sure he will be thrown out for ever. Hope he has learned his lesson and will stay far away from illegal stuff. After all the bans I thought he will lose his precision and seam movement with the ball, but man am I glad that he still has it. Absolutely love seeing him bowling!

You guys are still whining about his drug saga? It's over case closed. If he gets caught again then I am sure he will be thrown out for ever. Hope he has learned his lesson and will stay far away from illegal stuff. After all the bans I thought he will lose his precision and seam movement with the ball, but man am I glad that he still has it. Absolutely love seeing him bowling!
We are not whining my friend. How many times does he have to get caught taking banned substance if getting caught twice is not a sufficient proof that Asif without nandro is not himself ? Of course he will learn his lesson because he has been given a chance for redemption two bloody times which I don't see any other sports person getting in any sporting history.
We are not whining my friend. How many times does he have to get caught taking banned substance if getting caught twice is not a sufficient proof that Asif without nandro is not himself ? Of course he will learn his lesson because he has been given a chance for redemption two bloody times which I don't see any other sports person getting in any sporting history.
Mate, We all know about the drug-saga of Asif and how shoddily this has been handled by PCB. Ideally he shouldn't have been playing international cricket, but thanks to PCB we're lucky (or unlcuky) to see him playing. But whats the point in bringing the drug-episode after every good performance from him? Can't we even appreciate his good bowling leaving aside his off the field behaviors?
Mate' date=' We all know about the drug-saga of Asif and how shoddily this has been handled by PCB. Ideally he shouldn't have been playing international cricket, but thanks to PCB we're lucky (or unlcuky) to see him playing. But whats the point in bringing the drug-episode after every good performance from him? Can't we even appreciate his good bowling leaving aside his off the field behaviors?[/quote'] All this is very good noble talk my friend, but the reality is that Mohammad Asif and the Pakistani cricket teams which feature him will permanently have an asterisk against their achievements in the eyes of the cricketing and sporting world. Yes, he does have some good skills with the ball on seaming tracks and no one is denying that.
Guys, for the phaasst bowling reserves you boast off, you are so effing desperate to forgive a bigtime drug cheater and support him as well. It will never happen in India or any other country In a nation where Afridi is the national hero, it doesn't suprise me one bit