Sohail Tanveer blames it on HINDU mentality

Raj_Royal

More bigotry from pakistanis: this is a cartoon from a pakistani newspaper. 20100122_ed06.jpg Link: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010122story_22-1-2010_pg3_6
The one who made this cartoon is the biggest cartoon Pakistan has ever produced. Edit- This is what you see when you try to open the above link- hahang.jpg ^^ Paki sites are just like some of their people - LAME :finger:

let me tell you a real life incidence, that my father told me few months back. My father has visited pakistan twice so far. We have relatives there and he visited them for some wedding. They all are hindus and most of them are well to do. They have plenty of money, but no security. Recently dacoit's came to their home and took all cash and jewellery. They have to keep bodyguards in their home. My dad asked him, why you want to live in this hell. They said, we have been here for many years, we made all our money here only, we have seen everything and frankly we cannot make any money in india as in india, for business you need to have lot of paperwork and here we can do anything with money. And lastly they said, in worst case what will happen to them, if anything they will convert to Islam if they forced to. Thats how Hindus live in Pakistan, even the ones that have millions. And this saalal Haramkhor, aastin ka saap Tanveer has guts to talk about Hindu Mentality. Hey SOB, do you even know what Hindus stand for? Do you even know our philosophy.

not only Sohail but the lady host kept mocking pakistan-hindu dosti.... not pakistan-india I really wonder how the hindus survive in pakistan? I say put LIFE BAN on every pakistani cricketer in IPL.....saale humhe marenge aur humse kamayenge esp on that as.shole Tanvir actually this is not their fault...this is our fault...we're a group of bendovers who has been bending over for years

let me tell you a real life incidence, that my father told me few months back. My father has visited pakistan twice so far. We have relatives there and he visited them for some wedding. They all are hindus and most of them are well to do. They have plenty of money, but no security. Recently dacoit's came to their home and took all cash and jewellery. They have to keep bodyguards in their home. My dad asked him, why you want to live in this hell. They said, we have been here for many years, we made all our money here only, we have seen everything and frankly we cannot make any money in india as in india, for business you need to have lot of paperwork and here we can do anything with money. And lastly they said, in worst case what will happen to them, if anything they will convert to Islam if they forced to. Thats how Hindus live in Pakistan, even the ones that have millions. And this saalal Haramkhor, aastin ka saap Tanveer has guts to talk about Hindu Mentality. Hey SOB, do you even know what Hindus stand for? Do you even know our philosophy.
Thats pretty sad... btw, Are you a Sindhi.. I am just wondering coz from what I have heard its mostly Sindhi Hindus who live in Pakistan

Lol, the 'rustic' upbringing of some of the Pakistani cricketers is showing here. Lets not forget, apart from the 11 Pakistanis, there were dozens of other players who were not selected. Yet, all the squeals of protests is coming only from our beloved neighbors. But to be honest, given that this boycott of Pakistanis was completely pre-determined, I'd be miffed too, If i were Pakistani. P.S; Wonder what Kaneria thinks of that comment by Tanvir.

Yeah!! I'm up for it. Can I start bidding now? :winky:
I am also ready to bid but she has to keep her dirty mouth shut by keeping the lollypop in her mouth before the base activity begins. Hope you understand what I mean by 'lollypop' and 'base activity'. Anyways she looks like a good enough .... girl :winky:

Agreed, that Tanveer is an idiot and should have not said crap like that, but then the filth and crap that I have seen against Islam on this forum is also there for everyone to see. There are some on this forum that will not let go a single opportunity to poke fun of Islam and what it teaches its followers and still expect others to respect your religion? there are idiots on both sides i guess...
But that's why God created religion! To be made fun of! :--D

Lol, the 'rustic' upbringing of some of the Pakistani cricketers is showing here. Lets not forget, apart from the 11 Pakistanis, there were dozens of other players who were not selected. Yet, all the squeals of protests is coming only from our beloved neighbors. But to be honest, given that this boycott of Pakistanis was completely pre-determined, I'd be miffed too, If i were Pakistani. P.S; Wonder what Kaneria thinks of that comment by Tanvir.
yes i wonder how that comment affected kaneria since he in the same team :(( tanvir shud apologize

I am also ready to bid but she has to keep her dirty mouth shut by keeping the lollypop in her mouth before the base activity begins. Hope you understand what I mean by 'lollypop' and 'base activity'. Anyways she looks like a good enough .... girl :winky:
lol... no need to specify anything. And that's pretty obvious that she won't be having any chance to speak even a word there after coz that's why we're bidding for her. :winky:

Thats pretty sad... btw' date=' Are you a Sindhi.. I am just wondering coz from what I have heard its mostly Sindhi Hindus who live in Pakistan[/quote'] I am sindhi and my ex-wife was a Pakistani Hindu Sindi I totally agree with kabz Also, I remember this pakistani who used to study with me in switzerland ( apparently he committed suicide later in pakistan ) called me baniya? I was like baniya? is that gujjus only but my interaction with pakis was that time and it was an insult done to the Indian cricket team which got me to watch cricket. I was never interested in cricket b4 :hatsoff: