It's 5-0 Folkzzzzzzzzz

goose

Don't wanna make a new thread so enjoy here Pak drubbing blamed on colour of shoes!

slamabad: A popular religious talk show host has blamed the drubbing the Pakistan team received at the hands of Australia on the green-coloured soles of the players' shoes. Aamir Liaquat Hussain, who hosts the popular Aalim Online talk show on Geo TV and is no stranger to controversy, said green is the colour of Pakistan and of Islam and "this colour being rubbed on the ground" is a derogatory act. Hence, divine retribution had affected the fortunes of the Pakistani team, he claimed. Two days after it was aired, the show has been cross-posted on many websites, with most Pakistanis expressing shock at Hussain's jahaalat (stupidity). In fact, some bloggers have since renamed his show as Jaahil Online in jest. "Yes, you heard it right. It's all in the shoes. Or, actually, in the soles!" wrote a blogger on pakistaniat.com. Another blogger Naeem Sadiq wrote, "It is difficult to believe that someone who professes to be a 'modern religious scholar', in this time and age would be allowed to deliver such superstitious sermons on a leading TV channel. "One wonders how Geo TV can tolerate 'aalims' of such questionable credentials as they further distract and confuse an already uneducated nation with yet more ignorance."
:haha:
remind me who chocked in the tri-nation final for the millionth time? Is it 0 - 1' date=000,000? :--D
I can't believe you have the audacity of questioning India's performance against the Aussies ? (considering we're ridiculing pakistan's performance vs Aus). India beat a way stronger Australian side than the one who've faced on this tour and actually emerged victorious in CB series (tri-series, shutting down a 3 final ..finale in 2nd final itself) and lost 2-1 in the test series (Won't even mention Sydney fiasco because according to you Bucknor did not cheat and Australians deserved to win that one). India have consistently given strong performances against Australia be it in Australia or in India.
^^ allryt I will make it 1 - 1,000,000. I believe India play against more teams then just Australia. I could be wrong but I have heard that India have lost way too many finals in triangular series. Correct me if I am wrong, but I gotta good feeling that I am not. :winky:
There you go, I just love the amazing shamelessness that comes so natural to you and your nation. You deserve a ball to bite, just like your hero.
^^ allryt I will make it 1 - 1,000,000. I believe India play against more teams then just Australia. I could be wrong but I have heard that India have lost way too many finals in triangular series. Correct me if I am wrong, but I gotta good feeling that I am not. :winky:
Were your poyz tussling Aussies in a tri-nation tournament ? Why can't you just admit it that your team sucked ass and it was a BD-esque performance FFS! A depleted WI team managed to draw against Aussies and actually came to a striking distance of leveling the test series. Now that they're going to play ODI's vs Aus once Pak leaves, you'll be shown that how much of a *****y performance your poyz have put in Down under.
Were your poyz tussling Aussies in a tri-nation tournament ? Why can't you just admit it that your team sucked ass and it was a BD-esque performance FFS! A depleted WI team managed to draw against Aussies and actually came to a striking distance of leveling the test series. Now that they're going to play ODI's vs Aus once Pak leaves' date=' you'll be shown that how much of a *****y performance your poyz have put in Down under.[/quote'] I don't think I recall claiming we did phenomenal. Everyone knows that we have been completely knocked out by Australia in this tour. Your guys still haven't answered my question, in fact now I am sure that I was right about my tri-nation comment. b/w I am just having a go at you guys...so don't get too frustrated.