It's 5-0 Folkzzzzzzzzz

goose

Hah. But he's right this is their best chance in ages. Their attack can bowl Aussies out cheaply. I know many peeps are writing em off, but they could spring a surprise
They have a decent pace attack, but like I said before, their batsmen will let them down yet again. The Australian batsmen can play the Pakistani attack better than the Pakistani batsmen can play the Australian attack. Besides, I think they are relying a bit on Ajmal and Kaneria forgetting that Australians can play spin much better than the NZ batsmen did.

pitches will be flat so pak might as well give up. aussies will flay their bowlers all over, and pak batting will crumble under pressure of high scores. if pitches would have some juice in them pak might cause some jitters cause of their decent bowling but that looks very unlikely looking at recent australian tests

pitches will be flat so pak might as well give up. aussies will flay their bowlers all over' date= and pak batting will crumble under pressure of high scores. if pitches would have some juice in them pak might cause some jitters cause of their decent bowling but that looks very unlikely looking at recent australian tests
Given a choice, I have a feeling that Pakistan would chose flat pitches over green ones. Every Pakistani fan must be praying for flat tracks.
They have a decent pace attack' date=' but like I said before, their batsmen will let them down yet again. The Australian batsmen can play the Pakistani attack better than the Pakistani batsmen can play the Australian attack. Besides, I think they are relying a bit on Ajmal and Kaneria forgetting that Australians can play spin much better than the NZ batsmen did.[/quote'] The Aus attack is nowhere near as strong as it was but youre right their pacemen should still be enough for Pak batters, esp as Pak batting is weaker minus Younis.. much will depend on how MoYo does. Their openers do seem to be getting into something resembling form, albeit against a weak NZ and Aussie state sides. Itll be a good series fo shiz

It's 5-0 Folkzzzzzzzzz :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:

It's 5-0, It's 5-0, It's 5-0

:bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: