The bold predictions thread

1. South Africa to win 1-0. 2. No 100s for the man who wishes he was Inzamam (who was the best player of phaaaaaast boiling of all time, and would have absolutely moiderated Steyn and Morkel) 3. No 50s for the man who is not as good as Toffee Kumar. 4. Our pace bowlers to get carted and make us wish we had bowling powerhouses like Aamer, Asif and Gul, or even Malcolm Sami. 5. Dart thrower (the destitute man's Saqlain) to continue to suck.

1. South Africa to win 1-0. 2. No 100s for the man who wishes he was Inzamam (who was the best player of phaaaaaast boiling of all time, and would have absolutely moiderated Steyn and Morkel) 3. No 50s for the man who is not as good as Toffee Kumar. 4. Our pace bowlers to get carted and make us wish we had bowling powerhouses like Aamer, Asif and Gul, or even Malcolm Sami. 5. Dart thrower (the destitute man's Saqlain) to continue to suck.
u mean druggies, cheaters, ballz eaters:--D, pitch diggers etc ... etc ... etc ..... and keep losing test matches continuously (is it 12 test matches?):hysterical::hysterical:

1.Steyn- 13 wickets 2.Morkel- 10 wickets 3.Parnell -12 wickets 4.G.Smith- 1 score of 50+, 1 score of 100+ 5. Kallis- 2 scores of 50+, 1 score of 100+ 6.Devilliers,Duminy- 2 scores of 50+ each. 7.Boucher-120+ runs 8.Zaheer- 10 wickets 9. Harbhajan-8 wickets 10.Gambhir, Vijay,x- 130+ runs 11.Sachin,Sehwag,Sehwag-170+runs

Micky Arthur's prediction for the series : South Africa 1 - India 0 Former South Africa coach Mickey Arthur tells DNA that Virender Sehwag can be the game-changer but his money is on the Proteas More... South Africa 1, India 0, predicts Mickey Arthur Vijay TagoreFriday, February 5, 2010 Former South Africa coach Mickey Arthur tells DNA that Virender Sehwag can be the game-changer but his money is on the Proteas How much of an impact could your sudden exit have on the team? I don’t think there will be any impact. The boys are thorough professionals. They conduct themselves in a very professional way. They know their jobs very well. There will not be any problems. Your successor Corrie van Zyl has told this paper that you have shared all the information regarding preparation for the tour. Yes. I have shared everything with Corrie. He knows exactly what the planning was. He knows what the thinking for the series was. I have given all the information. Corrie is a very, very good coach who does his business professionally. Any particular Indian weakness South Africa may have zeroed in on? South Africa will worry more about their strengths than about India’s weakness. They will aim to bat to their potential to get enough runs. Our pace attack is good enough to take 20 wickets. I expect Paul Harris (left-arm spinner) to do well. We have a good all-round side. We are a complete package. Are they the two best teams in the world? I think we cannot exclude Australia. South Africa, India and Australia are the three best teams who can play in all conditions. I think they have the right combinations. Between India and South Africa, which team has the upper hand? It will be pretty even. South Africa have playedverywell in thesub-continent — for their technique, game plan and execution. You got to go with the team that plays at home. India will have the edge but we will go all out to challenge India in the next couple of weeks. Do you think SA will be able to tackle Indian spin on potential turning pitches? SA are strong in all parts of the game. They will be up for the battle. If I were a betting man, I would put some money on South Africa. What about bouncing the India batsmen? That could be one option certainly. Dale (Steyn) is quick in the air and is skiddy. Wayne Parnell is quick too. I think South Africa can take advantage of this. Does Rahul Dravid’s absence provide an opening for South Africa? Rahul’s absence is a big loss to India. He gives a lot of stability to the Indian batting at No.3. You can’t replace a player of 10,000-plus Test runs. Who do you think are the key players for the sides? In India’s batting front, it is certainly Virender Sehwag and Sachin Tendulkar. Virender can take the game away from you in a session. He is a game-changer. And Tendulkar’s record is unbelievable. From a bowling point of view, Zaheer Khan and Harbhajan Singh complement each other. You should remember that Zaheer Khan is going to create some rough for Harbhajan. For South Africa, Graeme Smith is the key. If I have to pick two batsmen, it will be Smith and (Jacques) Kallis. If they do well, South Africa generally get enough runs. In the bowling front, it will be Dale Steyn and Morne Morkel. Why did you quit? I had a fantastic time with the side. But I had differences with Cricket South Africa. I wanted to take ultimate responsibility of the side. The board had other ideas. I said that’s fine. We parted ways very amicably. I’m a very good friend of Gerald Majola who gave me a fantastic support. Was Graeme Smith a factor for you to quit? No. Graeme was not a factor at all. We had a long fruitful professional relationship. What next for you? I’m now looking forward to the IPL. I understand there will be some movement in the market after the IPL III or after theteam’s auction next month. The prospects of joining the IPL is certainly interesting. I’m throwing my hat in the IPL ring. Do you see Gary Kirsten taking over as South Africa coach in the future? There is no doubt. Gary has done very well with India. He’s very well respected around the world. Based on his performance with India, he is certainly a future candidate. What’s your prediction for the series? I think it will be South Africa 1, India 0 in the Test series. .