The bold predictions thread

Nice predictions to start wih.. Hope they all come true especially the 2nd and 3rd.:--D My predictions... 1. No centuries from any South African 2. Sehwag will struggle. No fifties for him. 3. Vijay will score a century while Badri will not even get a fifty. 4. Top wicket taker for the series will be a South African. 5. Dravid will return for the 2nd test at Kolkatta, score a century and share a big partnership with VVS

My BOLD Predictions- 1. Nohit Sharma will get a chance to bat & will score a 200 each in both games and the bowlers will be scared to bowl bouncers to him as he will smack all of them for 4s. :hehe: 2. The Indian bowlers and Ishant in particular will consistently bowl above 150ks and make the SA batsmen jump around :hysterical:

1. Nagpur - draw. Kolkatta - Team batting first will win 2. The law of averages will catch up with GG - he'll return poor figures 3. Kallis - MOS 4. GOD will get his 46th in Kolkata 5. It will be a nail biting draw @ Nagpur; the Kolkata match will end within four days.

1. Sehwag will, i repeat will give Steyn the beating of a lifetime. 2. Ashwell Prince would be the stand-out performer for SA 3. GG and Dhoni would have great series 4. Bhajji would perform and win us the series along with Ishant 5. I would enjoy the SA decimation live at Nagpur!:yay:

1. Nagpur - draw. Kolkatta - Team batting first will win 2. The law of averages will catch up with GG - he'll return poor figures 3. Kallis - MOS 4. GOD will get his 46th in Kolkata 5. It will be a nail biting draw @ Nagpur; the Kolkata match will end within four days.
thats not a bold prediction