5 OVERS left, 20 odd needed with 6 wickets in Hand

Cricketics

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mashallah poyzzz has been PWNED!

I'm so special so special so special :cool: I just woke up to pee and then remembered poyz were playing so switched on the tele and was able to witness yet another collapse. I am indeed the master of my own bladder :aha:

I'm so special so special so special :cool: I just woke up to pee and then remembered poyz were playing so switched on the tele and was able to witness yet another collapse. I am indeed the master of my own bladder :aha:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Aiye Aiye Captain Cooper! :--D
How the heck can you lose from there??? 6 wickets remaining when 20 odd needed. Sums up the pakistan tour of austlraia 09/10
You wouldn't have asked that question if you believed in Pakistan. For the Pakistani cricket team, there is nothing called impossible. It's just not there in their dictionary. If they needed 2 in stead of 20, they would still have managed it. They just don't die. They would dance on the pitch, eat cricket balls, beat up team mates, push around coaches.....they would do whatever it takes to :fail: