Badrinath's moment is here

kabira

good innings,but not great. i'm still not convinced.he seems way too slow for a no. 6 batsman.ideally u want the no. 6 to be a stroke maker n one who could play with the tail.i would like like to give Nayar a go considering he can bowl a bit too

its sad that yuvi was holding up badri's debut for so long' date='ideally he should come ahead of vvs.[/quote'] lol u r talking as if Badri has cemented his place by this one inning alone:haha:.Yuvi also has played good innings in tests n scored runs in difficult conditions

Well played. He is known for his grittiness. Situation was perfect for him. Had Veeru stayed a bit longer he would have been perfect foil for him. Both could have survived a bit longer. Neverthless it was a decent debut. If only Dinesh Kaarthik was there in place of Sah, it would have been nice. Karthik played Steyn exceptionally well when India toured SA.

i have never considered yuvi as a test batsman.he has held up the development of new batsmen for too long now.
well he has some good innings,so i dont know why u say that.he would easily walk in any MO except SA n Aus.also one innings is too early to judge Badri.as i said earlier,hes too slow for a no. 6 batsman.also i would like a leftie iin our MO.Abhishek Nayar seems te man for me. he can also bowl his few seamers to share the workload of our pacers.Badri seems to go into his shell way too much. today he didnt even attack Harris
good innings' date='but not great. i'm still not convinced.he seems way too slow for a no. 6 batsman.ideally u want the no. 6 to be a stroke maker n one who could play with the tail.i would like like to give Nayar a go considering he can bowl a bit too[/quote'] lol, did u know what situation and pressure we were under in which little risks had to be avoided
well he has some good innings' date='so i dont know why u say that.he would easily walk in any MO except SA n Aus.also one innings is too early to judge Badri.as i said earlier,hes too slow for a no. 6 batsman.also i would like a leftie iin our MO.Abhishek Nayar seems te man for me. he can also bowl his few seamers to share the workload of our pacers.Badri seems to go into his shell way too much. today he didnt even attack Harris[/quote'] Nayar is not ready yet. Today India was hardly in a position to quick runs. You are not facing Indian bowlers. Their 5th bowlers is clocking almost 90 mph. Nayar wouldn't have survived past Steyn. His 100 in the warm up game was mostly against spinners as their seamers didn't bowl in that period. Spare a thought. it is his debut test. His team was in trouble. He did what he had to do.
well he has some good innings' date='so i dont know why u say that.he would easily walk in any MO except SA n Aus.also one innings is too early to judge Badri.as i said earlier,hes too slow for a no. 6 batsman.also i would like a leftie iin our MO.Abhishek Nayar seems te man for me. he can also bowl his few seamers to share the workload of our pacers.[b']Badri seems to go into his shell way too much. today he didnt even attack Harris
He made sure that he didnt get out to a loose shot and end his career.
well he has some good innings' date='so i dont know why u say that.he would easily walk in any MO except SA n Aus.also one innings is too early to judge Badri.as i said earlier,hes too slow for a no. 6 batsman.also i would like a leftie iin our MO.Abhishek Nayar seems te man for me. he can also bowl his few seamers to share the workload of our pacers.Badri seems to go into his shell way too much. today he didnt even attack Harris[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
lol' date=' did u know what situation and pressure we were under in which little risks had to be avoided[/quote'] yes,but 56 off 138 with match open is still slow.runs were as important as time.i am okay with him playing out Morkel n Steyn but atleast attack Harris.u have to open up once u have seen past the difficult phase.. his game is okay for the situation we were in,but we r not gonna get in similar positions too often.more often our top order gonna score big n we would need a quick scorer in order to enforce the declaration.can he do that?i highly doubt it.