'I'm not as useless as everyone thinks I am' : Harris

Feed

Oh this is just the start - Dalmiya is giving Steyn and Morkel a greentop at Kolkata to take revenge on Manohar giving India a greentop at Nagpur in 2004 so just wait for all the gloating when they win the series 2-0 in the next week. Not just them' date= if you read some of the English and Aussie message boards you will see the amount of hatred and jealousy over India's no.1 position (padosis attitude goes without saying).
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :((
It is true..Mother of all Revenges.. :(( # Players injured # Bowlers overhyped and sucking # Selectors bungling # BCCI & Regional Boards taking revenges ..What else do you need to maintain #1 ranking?
Guest DeveGowda
It is true..Mother of all Revenges.. :(( # Players injured # Bowlers overhyped and sucking # Selectors bungling # BCCI & Regional Boards taking revenges ..What else do you need to maintain #1 ranking?
No body can take NO 1 from us in these matters..only pak can compte..but they are in diffrent Universe.
Tendu going to take him to the cleaners at Eden gadens. !!. Tendu has tackled Warne bowling outside leg stump line- whats effin Harris !
This is the kind of arrogance that leads to foolish dismissals. Warne was bowling within certain range. He used it as an attacking line. But Harris bowls way outside the leg stump with lot of protection. It is very difficult to dominate a bowler when he bowls there. Sure you can hit a couple of fours. But you also risk losing your wicket.
Tendu going to take him to the cleaners at Eden gadens. !!. Tendu has tackled Warne bowling outside leg stump line- whats effin Harris !
Its begun, I say :aha:
This is the kind of arrogance that leads to foolish dismissals. Warne was bowling within certain range. He used it as an attacking line. But Harris bowls way outside the leg stump with lot of protection. It is very difficult to dominate a bowler when he bowls there. Sure you can hit a couple of fours. But you also risk losing your wicket.
Aye aye, captain. That'd be the right judgement :hatsoff:
Oh my god. New day' date=' and a millionth quote by SA. Sehwag did not have the luxury of going after Harris in the first innings because we were reeling at that stage. I really hope other Indian batsmen give good support to Sehwag and he'll alone make Harris realize, he's really useless than he thinks not :giggle:[/quote'] There we go.
Today umpire called it wide. Other day they didn't because ball was coming in. That was the difference. And also he was dominated more when he bowled round the wicket conventionally..
Actually, our batters played with a lot of fire. There's something about criticism which spurs us up. We always pwn the opposition when they verbally trash us in the media. Its become a regular feature of the Indian team. Which is why, I like the opponents talking big before any series :winky: