Different names given to Indian players which you hate when someone call

Cricketics

When I was in Junior College in 2004, I had gone to watch a Ranji match. It was hot afternoon and I was getting bored. I saw someone, who is a regular in the Indian team nowadays. At that time, Amit Mishra was not a popular name in Indian cricket. Whenever he came close to the Pavilion, I would yell out, "C'mon Mishy", with an Aussie accent. He would turn around to see who it was and I would look unperturbed. "Go", "damn", "sh*t", "arr" Mishy... This continued until I left an hr later. :hehe:

Hey guys. Some of the names are totally harmless and outright funny. Nothing offensive. On a different note.. you know how Indian players call other Indian players? I only know a few 1) Dhoni - MS 2) Praveen Kumar - PK 3) Jadeja - Jaddu 4) Yuvraj - Yuvi
Amit - Mishy Pragyan - Ojhie
^^ I hardly remember VVS playing slowly?
Then you did not watch y'day's innings. He didn't score for 36 bloody balls :giggle:. But then he of course made up for it with a sublime century :yay:
Then you did not watch y'day's innings. He didn't score for 36 bloody balls :giggle:. But then he of course made up for it with a sublime century :yay:
I have a name for Laxman. "Dot ball king". I did an elaborate research once on that. He is the no.1 in Indian side when it comes to dot balls. Partly because of his terrible running between the wickets. Yesterday when he and Dhoni could have run 3.5 runs theoritically they took only 2 thanks to slow running by Laxman.