I want an Innings victory. No Less.

Sree_oz has a VERY VERY angry soul. The souls feeds on defending aussies' date=' bashing pakistan, creaming itself over israel and putting India down. The soul is very upright, honest soul, especially on the internet. The angry soul likes to talk big using even bigger words, spouts random criticisms 24x7, and considers Mithun from any of his movies as his idol. Only that Mithun got laid in every one of them. Unlike the owner of the soul.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: everything i ever wanted to say :D
Sree_oz has a VERY VERY angry soul. The souls feeds on defending aussies' date=' bashing pakistan, creaming itself over israel and putting India down. The soul is very upright, honest soul, especially on the internet. The angry soul likes to talk big using even bigger words, spouts random criticisms 24x7, and considers Mithun from any of his movies as his idol. [b']Only that Mithun got laid in every one of them. Unlike the owner of the soul.
:hail: :hail: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Our bowlers had nothing to do with it right ? It's about time you only watch Australian cricket because that's the only cricket you understand. Sree I don't see any criticisms from your side (like the other fools who lament India's bowling) about a lack of quality spinner in SA side. If you're coming to subcontinent without a quality spinner you might as well not show up because playing FOUR seam bowlers is completely stupid and blasphemy on an Indian track. South African attack is toothless, one dimensional and depended on one man - Dale Steyn. The moment, sehwag went after him SA were clueless on who to bring because if Steyn was leaking runs, others were bound to leak (maybe 2x more). But then of course, its the Indian bowling thats depending on Zaheer and rest are ****.
Look, I see no point in indulging in these endless comparisons; the bottom line is that this bowling attack is so - so and average at best, and bar Zak, no one inspires any real confidence. I know this, you know this and such criticism is leveled in the hope that this weakness is rectified such that team becomes even stronger but if you interpret any such criticism as a deliberate attack that was done purely for the sake of it, than there is nothing one can do other than ignore and move on.
Look, I see no point in indulging in these endless comparisons; the bottom line is that this bowling attack is so - so and average at best, and bar Zak, no one inspires any real confidence. I know this, you know this and such criticism is leveled in the hope that this weakness is rectified such that team becomes even stronger but if you interpret any such criticism as a deliberate attack that was done purely for the sake of it, than there is nothing one can do other than ignore and move on.
As you say every one of us criticised Harbhajan, Mishr, Ishant prior to this match, but when they put up a good show, we also turn around, put up our hand and say, they bowled well, unlike you who thinks that come rain or shine, these bowlers are rubbish, they can never bowl good- its only the opposition that batted poorly. That rankles fans, because then its obvious that you are criticising just for the sake of criticising. Harbhajan has taken 350 wickets in a career spanning over a number of years, he probably is going through poor patch right now, does it mean thaat he can never produce good bowling effort again. Even if they are avg by the standards you set, your citicism will gain credence if you have the guts to say, 'I still think they are average, but this was a good showing by him' rather then your theory of -'Oh the opposition choked'.
Sree_oz has a VERY VERY angry soul. The souls feeds on defending aussies' date=' bashing pakistan, creaming itself over israel and putting India down. The soul is very upright, honest soul, especially on the internet. The angry soul likes to talk big using even bigger words, spouts random criticisms 24x7, and considers Mithun from any of his movies as his idol. Only that Mithun got laid in every one of them. Unlike the owner of the soul.[/quote'] OMG P_K! :omg::omg: Thats like THE perfect description of the dude one can EVER come up with.. You deserve an Academy award for that. :two_thumbs_up: