Afridi likens himself to Tiger Woods

Sachinism

KARACHI: Pakistan's enterprising all-rounder Shahid Afridi said on Monday that he was deeply hurt and disappointed the way a smearing campaign was launched against him after the ball biting incident during the final ODI against Australia at the WACA. “I made a big mistake in frustration and faced the punishment for the same,” he told APP in an exclusive interview on his return from Dubai after the two match Twenty20 series against England. “Pakistan was losing match after match and I something out of deep frustration for,” he regretted. “In the past so many extraordinarily controversial things had happened on and off the field in cricket but they went unnoticed because media was not so developed in that era,” he pointed out. “I have already served the two match ban imposed by the ICC and could face bigger sentence if I repeat it again. “I once again apologize to whole nation and my followers across the globe for the wrong I committed. “I have served the country to the best of my abilities and will continue to do so as long as required by PCB and the selectors,” he commented. “Look at golf super star Tiger Woods. He made a mistake and he apologized to his fans and the chapter may shortly be closed.” Talking about his future plans he said he will now be preparing to represent Habib Bank in the national T20 event. http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/cricket/08-afridi-likens-himself-to-tiger-woods-ts-05 lol how is this clown comparing himself to Tiger? Tiger didn't cheat in his sport, Tiger actually achieved something in the sport unlike him.

“Look at golf super star Tiger Woods. He made a mistake and he apologized to his fans and the chapter may shortly be closed.”
If life was that easy, this imbecile thinks just giving a fake apology makes things right