• Chennai Super Kings
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Kolkatta KinghtRiders
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Kings X! Punjab
    • Rajasthan Royals

^^ yoda we have the worst team....
well, don't think so. we need dhoni to up the tempo while batting and raina to stick around and batting will be fine with hayden leading from the front. i don't like vijay abd badri in T20s though. in bowling, except tyagi, all the others were decent. i really liked ashwin, with murali and morkel, we aren't that bad.

:rr: looks the weakest to me.Their local talent is not performing under THE MGICIAN"S CAPTAINCY.I do get the feeling that King Eleven Punjab :kxip: are ayt no.7 My order will be 1) :mi: 2) :dd: 3) :csk: 4) :dc: 5) :kkr: 6) :brc: 7) :kxip: 8) :rr:

Looks like RR to me...Even though Shane Watson will return in the second half of the season, they are missing Jadeja who's one of their key players.. Also, it looks like Warney is not in his full fitness. Yesterday, he didn't even come out to bat! Yusuf's their main player and if he doesn't click, Bye Bye RR

:rr: looks the weakest to me.Their local talent is not performing under THE MGICIAN"S CAPTAINCY.I do get the feeling that King Eleven Punjab :kxip: are ayt no.7 My order will be 1) :mi: 2) :dd: 3) :csk: 4) :dc: 5) :kkr: 6) :brc: 7) :kxip: 8) :rr:
MI beat the team u placed bottom by just 3 runs n u put MI at top.stop being emotional:orderorder: my order would be :dd: :dc: :kkr: :csk: :brc: :kxip: :mi: :rr: this is wat i feel is the order.ofcourse:kxip: will surprise everybody n win it in the end:D