Which team should I support? (RR bashing thread)

zen

As a natural RR fan (Gujarat is one of the catchment areas), it frustrating to see them play so poorly. Will there be a revival? For fun, I was wondering which other team should I support? MI - another team from the west, Tiwary, Rayydu DD - Viru RC - Panday, Kohli Other But the main idea (as you guessed it is to bash RR) Positive: last year of the current set up, fresh start from next year. hopefully a proper Gujju team would be added Neagtives: squad selection, useless players, playing 11, Warne turning this thing in to a circus by wasting overseas slots on Lumb and Martyn, Brainless cricket .... And YP showed why he shouldn't be batting in the top 3 :hitler: :WTF: :angry_smile: :bhejafry: :banghead: Fans :bumsmack: :rr:

Let me know what you decide' date=' I may have to think about switching soon. Though I am from Rajasthan so it might be a little tough to let go of it :)[/quote'] Yep but RR will still be our first team in this competition. For the 2nd team, may be I will stick with the west zone. Besides that of the remaining cities, I connect with Mumbai the most. So it will probably be :mi: Now what abt the 3rd team?

Oh come on!, DD is for you..you can't look ahead of the Jatt, Dilscoop, ABD, Gauti, Warner, Nannes and ICF favorite NEHRA!!!! :dd: awaits you..
DD is pretty good .... In fact it's one of the teams that looks like an international side