Kings XI winning this: Live bet

punjabi_khota

have you guys watched punjab team partying on IPL channel?? these guys are not very serious for winning.. punjab team needs a leader.. and there is none..
:yes: UV: seems to not care whatsoever Sanga: Doesn't have enough time to spend in the nets as he spends all his time working on that horrible fake English accent of his

If you have been watching this IPL' date=' there have been some huge wins...this was probably one of the closest so far..and[b'] it was Deccan's first win over :kxip: in 5 tries. :nervous:
Hmmm.. I wonder where you got that stat from? :hmmm: Let me tell you this dude - Why dont you switch sides and come over to the :csk: bandwagon? We Southies aint racist like those Mumbaikers. We're totally inclusive and will accept anyone into our fold, even erstwhile adversaries. A thought for you to consider.

Hmmm.. I wonder where you got that stat from? :hmmm:
It is true...go check cricinfo :icflove:
Let me tell you this dude - Why dont you switch sides and come over to the :csk: bandwagon? We Southies aint racist like those Mumbaikers. We're totally inclusive and will accept anyone into our fold, even erstwhile adversaries. A thought for you to consider.
:kxip: forever :orderorder: