Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

LAHORE: Pakistan cricket coach Waqar Younis described the whole drama surrounding Shoaib Malik's alleged marriage to Ayesha Siddiqui as "sad" and "depressing" amid an outpouring of support for the former captain. Waqar said although it was a personal issue for Shoaib he felt for him as a former teammate. "I don't think anyone should have to endure what Malik and Sania have gone through in last few days. I just hope things end well soon," Waqar said. "It is their personal matter and I really don't know the inside story but what I have seen in the media and the way the Indian media has portrayed the issue it is sad and disappointing," he said. Many former and present Pakistani cricketers have expressed sympathy for Shoaib for his plight before his marriage to Sania owing to a controversy generated over his alleged first marriage to another Indian girl Ayesha Siddiqui. Ever since Ayesha and her family got a police case registered against Malik and the Hyderabad police seized his passport and mobile, there has been an outpouring of sympathy for the all-rounder. Workers of the Muslim League Nawaz group held a rally in Multan in favour of Shoaib and Sania getting married and denounced the claims by Ayesha as an Indian government conspiracy against Pakistan. "We are with Shoaib and Sania and we want them to get married soon. Why has Ayesha kept quiet all this long," shouted the protesters holding placards saying 'Welcome to Pakistan Sania'. The federal minister for population and welfare planning, Firdous Awan also said at a meet the press programme that Shoaib and Sania's marriage would be welcomed and celebrated throughout Pakistan. "We will not allow our national hero to be humiliated any further in India. We are behind him and the government will ensure no injustice is done with him," Awan said. "Once again, the Indian media has shown its biased mentality towards Pakistan and a Pakistani," she claimed. The Punjab Bar Council also issued a statement here in favour of Shoaib saying he would be supported all the way and the Indian government must ensure there were no hurdles in his marriage with Sania.
What a bunch of clowns :hysterical:

Sania, Shoaib invited to Gilgit-Baltistan for honeymoon ANI Islamabad, April 06, 2010 Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza have been invited to Gilgit-Baltistan for their honeymoon by Pakistan occupied Kashmir's (PoK) Chief Minister, Mehdi Shah. Shah said both would be given official protocol in Gilgit if they decide to visit the region after their marriage, The Daily Times reports. Clouds of uncertainty are hovering over the Shoaib-Sania wedding, since news about their marriage was flashed by the media. A Hyderabad based girl, Ayesha Siddiqui, has lodged 'fraud' and 'cheating' complaint against Shoaib, claiming that she is already married to him. On Monday, Hyderabad Police quizzed Shoaib for over two hours and have even seized his passport. As of now, the star couple would tie the nuptial knot on April 15 in Hyderabad. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Every dog and donkey in that terroristan is taking a shot at India indirectly.Seriously,I hate this overated fat woman now! I hope she goes to hell..... Well...she is doing her best!

Where did you get this? They are investigating and if they find any evidence that shoaib is indeed cheating as alleged, they'll decide the future course of action.
I read in one of the article in Indian News (don't have time to dig it out) where Hyderabad Government asked the Central Government that they have enough proofs to arrest Malik, but they want Center's permission so that there could be no complications between two governments.
I dont know why they haven't done that if there is such law. But point is that doesn't make shoaib innocent. If he is claiming that he was duped, it is his responsibility to come clean on this. Else get ready divorce her in public with good amount of money as 'meher'
This Law of "Woman Taking Talaq" is basic Islamic Law which we all know. There could be many reasons why a woman could file and win the case for Talaq. One of them is if husband has not contacted here for 4 months, then she could file the case and get the Talaq at the spot. Saddiqis are giving interviews all over that they want only Talaq for their daughter. But their actions are not showing this intention, otherwise they would have filed the case of Khulaa (woman's right to Talaq) in the court. And if Malik really wanted to give Talaq, then he was free to give it in last couple of years. But he didn't while Aisha Siddiqi is not his wife legally and according to religion.
Yes, He can! But his media statements do not have any significance. he might be just helping his friend by giving a false statement.
Many things are going against Siddiqis. It is not only Rashid Latif, but also Azhar-ud-Din. Also whole cricket team went to Siddiqis and they were not allowed to see Aisha. Then BBC Reporter went to Siddiqis and he was also not allowed to see Aisha. Then Malik's brother in law went and he was also not allowed to see Aisha. And still now Aisha is not coming out to Cameras. All this shows some thing is wrong with the Siddiqis.
Marrige registration in India is not mandatory. If one can prove that marriage is solemnized, thats sufficient.
Well marriage could be registered in India if they have married inside INDIA. But if they have married across the border, then they could not apply Indian Rules of marriage/divorce upon people who belong to other countries. It is a crime for men to marry 2 wives in Europe. But if a European Woman come to Pakistan and marry me as 2nd Wife then it is ok. And also if after than I visit Europe then the European Law could not be applied to me and I could not be arrested while my marriage is not registered by my in Europe. Same is true with Malik's marriage. He has not registered his marriage in India. And he is also not a citizen of India. In this case he could not be judges according to Indian marriage/divorce laws.

Fatwa against Shoaib for abandoning Ayesha A fatwa has been issued against Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik by the Shahi Imam of the Tipu Sultan mosque in Kolkata. Tipu Sultan mosque Shahi Imam Maulana Barkati said that a nikahnama was issued only after marriage and that Shoaib was committing a sin and should be socially boycotted for denying his marriage with Ayesha Siddiqui. "Shoaib and Ayesha are married. Nikahnama is issued only after marriage. It is quite evident that Shoaib got married to Ayesha. It is a very sacred relationship. By abandoning it, he is making a joke of Islam. It is a sin and a great crime. He must be socially boycotted in India and Pakistan. He must be given a strict punishment," said the fatwa issued by Maulana Barkati. But the Pakistan cricketer has got some support from his former skipper Rashid Latif who claimed that the woman who Shoaib used to chat online with looked nothing like Ayesha. "Shoaib Malik used to borrow my laptop for chatting with a girl. He showed me a few pictures of her. I can assure you that the girl I saw in pictures is not the one on TV these days," said Latif. Shoaib is scheduled to get married to Indian tennis player Sania Mirza on April 15 in Hyderabad. However, Ayesha and her family has been claiming that Shoaib is married to her and cannot marry Sania. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/fatwa-against-shoaib-for-abandoning-ayesha/112791-3.html?from=tn
:dance::popcorn:

Sania, Shoaib already married? :hehe:

HYDERABAD: Have Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik quietly tied the knot at a private ceremony in Dubai? Speculation has swirled about the two already being husband and wife from the time Malik landed in Hyderabad. The five-star Taj Krishna has been booked only for a reception and not the nikah. That had many wondering whether the wedding could well be over and Malik was here just for the reception. Incidentally, Sania Mirza’s wedding card has only the reception date and has no mention of the nikah. However, local community members say that the Mirzas probably want to keep the nikah a private affair and thus do not wish to invite all those they have called for the reception. This twist to the endless saga of alleged love and deceit comes at a time when there’s talk of the wedding being postponed. Local community members say that Malik’s stay in the Mirza house prior to the wedding and Sania sticking to the cricketer despite allegations against him do seem to suggest they are not just engaged but possibly a married couple. ‘‘It is impractical to assume that the Mirzas and the Maliks did not expect trouble after making this announcement of an Indo-Pak marriage that too with a Pakistani national who had a Hyderabad connection. It is very likely that they possibly got married before going public with their wedding announcement,’’ said a person close to the events, recalling how strongly the Siddiquis came out against Malik two years ago when he had denied his marriage with Ayesha. The Siddiqui family also has been trying to find out if the nikah is over. Those known to the family say Ayesha herself has been asking this question from the time she received a call from a friend telling her about Malik’s nikah with Sania in Dubai.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/events-tournaments/sania-shoaib-wedding/Sania-Shoaib-already-married/articleshow/5768493.cms

No offense but I wonder why indian molvis are always in such a hurry to release a fatwa, any person stands up and declare a fatwa, it is making the whole impression of fatwa against its actual spirit. First of all should be issued on a request of national judiciary or some ruling authority where they want to know the solution according to Islamic law on some particular issue and even more importantly it must be debated in all leading religious leaderships in country for its authenticity but there any one stands up in the morning and declares a fatwa after a cup of tea.

No offense but I wonder why indian molvis are always in such a hurry to release a fatwa' date=' any person stands up and declare a fatwa, it is making the whole impression of fatwa against its actual spirit. First of all should be issued on a request of national judiciary or some ruling authority where they want to know the solution according to Islamic law on some particular issue and even more importantly it must be debated in all leading religious leaderships in country for its authenticity but there any one stands up in the morning and declares a fatwa after a cup of tea.[/quote'] Though it may sound funny as I posted the post but to be quite frank hardly many Indian Muslim follow any fatwa anywhere in the world .. we dont give a fart to any fatwa issued by any organization or any religious leader anywhere in the world .. but then by "we" I mean normal educated people like "us" .. but there are several religious hardliners who accept the validity of fatwas and so there might be protests etc. .. anyways there was another protest in a UP town yesterday too I suppose but that was before this fatwa .. anyways it is now an overdose of this Sania-Malik-Ayesha thing and it is more than enough .. at first I was pissed off with the marriage but after all this masala I hardly care .. but one thing which surprises me is that why would Sania marry a "tainted" person who has been in such a lot of controversies and also banned from cricket

Waiting for next post from patriot. :--D
Cmon man, we know the pattern now. typical patriot post goes like this: "**** %% ^&*()@ fat-ass ^()@#*#& .....bunch of jokers*()#******s&**# dare anyone...&*(#)#^*motherfuc&*((# ...**** pakistan..^&*#you are such a pussy..*(#(^I am such a renegade..look at me....*(()#^you suck%%# jai hind...^*(#(suck it&^#." :dontknow:

so he can just take 3 people to her house... say talak 3 times ... and be done with it.... y all this drama i dont understand
How can he do that when he's been saying to the media that he's been duped , hence nikah is not valid, hence no divorce. Also if he divorces her, he has to pay her alimony for her life. Share of alimony depends on his wealth which he doesn't want to share , I guess!

How can he do that when he's been saying to the media that he's been duped , hence nikah is not valid, hence no divorce. Also if he divorces her, he has to pay her alimony for her life. Share of alimony depends on his wealth which he doesn't want to share , I guess!
oho :D tho yeh baat hai but even if he was duped... he got married isnt it? nice fine mess he has brought himself into. i wonder how sania has "duped" him once again into this marriage :hmmm:

so he can just take 3 people to her house... say talak 3 times ... and be done with it.... y all this drama i dont understand
Mubarkaaan.. he divorced her :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: I guess alimony,nikhanama mein kuch rs500 tha :dontknow: