Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

First time I am reading someone claiming the photos are same as the one of the fatso when she was not so fatso. Anyways it is tough to believe this one unless we can see the photos, but easier to believe that one doesn't get so fat in a matter of few years and that too without a full pregnancy. :mi: vs :brc: in finals. :hail: :hail: With :rr: winning today, we may not even make it to the semis. :((
You can get fat if you have a medical problem and need to take heavy medication. Seems The lady developed hyper tension and there was also a reported miscarriage. Some medicines for hyper tension and heart ailments can make someone fat and pregnancy too. If you recall the late legendary actor Amjad Khan had a heart problem and the life saving drugs made him really fat later on.

Losses from not playing in IPL - $1 Million Losses from not hosting World Cup matches - $10 Million Losses from canceled bilateral series with India - $50 Million Watching your bumbling dimwitted banned ex-captain walk off with the darling of India ... PRICELESS !!! Hahahaha .. burn baby burn ! :finger:

Losses from not playing in IPL - $1 Million Losses from not hosting World Cup matches - $10 Million Losses from canceled bilateral series with India - $50 Million Watching your bumbling dimwitted banned ex-captain walk off with the darling of India ... PRICELESS !!! Hahahaha .. burn baby burn ! :finger:
Sorry to disappoint you chum but barring the media and advertising agents who sought to cash in on Sania's early success, no one really rated her in India. No one thinks highly of her and her game atm...... You can keep the useless buffalo who is somewhere in the 90s in the ratings with pleasure. Pakistan needs even someone who can play some badminton that low in the table.

Sorry to disappoint you chum but barring the media and advertising agents who sought to cash in on Sania's early success, no one really rated her in India. No one thinks highly of her and her game atm...... You can keep the useless buffalo who is somewhere in the 90s in the ratings with pleasure. Pakistan needs even someone who can play some badminton that low in the table.
LOL !!! Eggjactly. Would love to see the " respectable" and devout Muslim Sania, who loved teasing the moulvis in India with all kinds of wonderful skirts, shorts and tight fitting T's , now move around in Pakistan wearing a black bedsheets.

To all those crying hoarse about Malik's 'false wedding and then false divorce'.... Ayesha is telling the truth: Malik's family friend! [from indiatimes] In a shocking admission, a family friend of the Maliks, Ameen Shaikh told TIMES NOW on Wednesday that the photo he had seen was indeed that of Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to have married the Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik in 2002. This revelation comes as Shoaib and tennis ace Sania Mirza had put up a united front, standing firm that Ayesha Siddiqui's claims of being married to Shoaib were false. However, Ameen Shaikh has admitted that the photo that was shown to him was that of Ayesha Siddiqui, but just a thinner version of her. He added that Ayesha was telling the truth. He said, "I'm fairly sure, the girl was of Shoaib's choice. Shoaib and Ayesha Siddiqui had been friends from Dubai. His father had told me of their friendship several times. I'm saddened by all the things that are happening to Ayesha Siddiqui. Now I've heard that he is planning to marry a tennis player. I don't understand what is happening." "Shoaib's father told me that the nikah with Ayesha Siddiqui was done, just the rukhsat was left. And he even asked me to join in the celebrations, because I'm family. Ayesha is telling the truth that she is married to him. His father told me they were married. I've seen her photo also, his father showed me the photo. I know it's the same girl. When I saw her on TV, the only difference was that she was thinner before," added Ameen.
This so called friend is claimed to make this claim TODAY. While the Elders in Hyderabad were sitting for the last 4-5 nights and they had already decided YESTERDAY how to end the clash. So either this friend is telling the truth or not it does not matter as matter was over before this. Bottom line is very clear that Elders decided the case on bases of "Both are staying on their Version of Story". Aisha got the Divorce while it was the "LEAST" solution in order to get over this Issue. But again Question is Open: "Why Siddiqis didn't go to the Court and ask for KHULA (right of woman to get Divorce if husband has not contacted her in last 4 months" Siddiqis are claiming that they only wanted Talaq, but instead of going for Talaq in last 6 YEARS they went to court with false charges of 498-A, 420 and 520. This shows that Siddiqis are also not innocent.

LOL !!! Eggjactly. Would love to see the " respectable" and devout Muslim Sania, who loved teasing the moulvis in India with all kinds of wonderful skirts, shorts and tight fitting T's , now move around in Pakistan wearing a black bedsheets.
You go Patriot!! Show em how its done. :hysterical:

I thought she made it clear that they will not live in pakistan, they will live in dubai. :giggle:

This so called friend is claimed to make this claim TODAY. While the Elders in Hyderabad were sitting for the last 4-5 nights and they had already decided YESTERDAY how to end the clash. So either this friend is telling the truth or not it does not matter as matter was over before this. Bottom line is very clear that Elders decided the case on bases of "Both are staying on their Version of Story". Aisha got the Divorce while it was the "LEAST" solution in order to get over this Issue. But again Question is Open: "Why Siddiqis didn't go to the Court and ask for KHULA (right of woman to get Divorce if husband has not contacted her in last 4 months" Siddiqis are claiming that they only wanted Talaq, but instead of going for Talaq in last 6 YEARS they went to court with false charges of 498-A, 420 and 520. This shows that Siddiqis are also not innocent.
Excuse me. Till yesterday Shoaib was in denial. A day back he and Sania appeared together on TV to issue a denial. All this while the so called friend was in Pakistan. How could he be in the know what was happening here if secret meetings were happening here behind closed doors with Ayesha's family? Just yesterday Shoaib's brother-in-law was saying that the nikaah was invalid in Pakistan. How could Shoaib's friend know what was happening here at present? He merely said what he knew from long back in the past and that was that he knew it was the same girl Shoaib had married after knowing her from Dubai. He did not report about anything else about what was happening here save saying he was disappointed with this sudden Sania controversy. Did he comment on anything else of what was happening in present in India? I don't want to comment on the strange marriage and divorce laws in Islam, but here's a catch - There was a reception in 2005 so maybe the girl had no clue Shoaib was no longer interested in their marriage and I am glad for once Islamic girls are seeking justice in an Indian court of law and not in the stupid shariah courts where illogical radical mullahs rule the roost [idiots who seek to divorce a woman from her husband and separate her from her 5 kids when she is raped by her father-in-law and punished for no fault of hers]. Here's another catch for you: Why didn't Shaoib seek a divorce much earlier and is doing it only now when his marriage to Sania now is under question and when the laws are catching up with him? Why should the girl be required to prove everything and why is there absolutely no responsibility on Shoib in your book to come clean at all? This was the same Shoaib who insisted there was no question of a Nikaah as there was no marriage till last evening and now he is ready for divorce in one night? So what exactly is the point in your stupid post whether that guy was reported today or yesterday when till today morning Shoaib was in denial and that no one even in India knew that secret meetings to save his sorry cheating butt now that the laws of the land here were catching up with him? What does it tell you? What it tells you is that Shoaib was lying through his teeth out all along. Stop acting and thinking like an illogical idiot. :finger: So what lesson did you learn? One must not seek wives from dial - 00900 phone a lonely friend service. :hysterical:

Malik has finally given divorce to Ayesha, which is what (and her family) wanted. I can't imagine what Malik would have done to her if he wasn't marrying someone in India. He would have denied the marriage, i guess, and the girl would never have got the divorce Sania has believed in trying and working things out before getting married which has resulted in many disappointments for her so this time she is probably getting married first and willing to try/work things later. If things don't work out then Malik would probably be in even bigger trouble than he was with his marriage with Ayesha. May be he would shiver at the mention of Hy'bad so he better put his good act together. Sania, from what I have read, has already said she wants to live in Dubai so one might see Malik becoming an UAE citizen in future :--D

So the Ex-kaptaan accepted that he was indeed married to her ? I wonder what the pakis are feeling so proud of in this case. Firstly, people have always married across borders ( I know a one Indian ICFer who married a paki ). Secondly, this guy is a liar and has always been desperate to get married. I hope he doesnt mess this one up. Good luck to both of them :nice: