Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

My 2 Cents I am stunned by all the Indians who are going gung-ho about Sania Marrying Shoaib. Let me 1st start off by saying -- Shoaib is a fool. Well that might be an understatement. How come a so very well travelled professional, with exposure to good things and broader prespective, choose and agree to marry a girl on the phone is beyond me. He was an idiot to say the least. But then you cannot expect anything better from Pakis. Just when you think they have reached new depths they completely redeem themselves by pulling a new stunt. When I 1st heard of this, I thot this was a joke and some girl was just trying to get some cheap publicity. But it looks like it far beyond that and there is atleast some element of truth to it. And it some reports are to be believed he has even laid her. To me it appears this man is a sleazy dude. And Sania seems to have agreed to marry knowing fully about him. She is an adult who can make her choices. And if she has agreed to marry Shoaib so be it. It seems like she is head over heels in love with Shoaib and wants to marry him at any cost. Good luck to her. Who are we to judge her life? We Indians did not raise a stink when Karishma agreed to marry Sanjay Kapur? Even he was just as sleazy. Give her a break. !

Wow, what a pathetic spectacle this is turning out be! But boy, you couldn’t have made this stuff up.. Who’d have imagined there would be ever be a circumstance when a Pakistani cricketer will be camping in an Indian city, with his passport with the Indian police, as he tries to get divorce from his secret ex-wife, even as he parades around with his fiancé/Indian tennis star, who seems to be absolutely overjoyed with all this new found attention she’s getting. :omg:

Mr Alam Dar - So Sania Mirza should not play an Israeli player because of Israel's so called Muslim atrocities? Then by that logic Pakistan should not play or have any relations with any Muslim world for it's atrocities against Muslims in which they killed 2 million people in Bangladesh [then called East Pakistan] before losing it permanently. Pakistan should not play anyone or have relations with anyone for atrocities against the world by way of the number of talibanis and terrorists like LeT, jaish etc. that they have created and who are spilling so many innocent blood worldwide. Don't you agree? :hatsoff:

Wow, what a pathetic spectacle this is turning out be! But boy, you couldn’t have made this stuff up.. Who’d have imagined there would be ever be a circumstance when a Pakistani cricketer will be camping in an Indian city, with his passport with the Indian police, as he tries to get divorce from his secret ex-wife, even as he parades around with his fiancé/Indian tennis star, who seems to be absolutely overjoyed with all this new found attention she’s getting. :omg:
Sania Mirza will be soon called Senile Mirza..... :haha:

Mr Alam Dar - So Sania Mirza should not play an Israeli player because of Israel's so called Muslim atrocities? Then by that logic Pakistan should not play or have any relations with any Muslim world for it's atrocities against Muslims in which they killed 2 million people in Bangladesh [then called East Pakistan] before losing it permanently. Pakistan should not play anyone or have relations with anyone for atrocities against the world by way of the number of talibanis and terrorists like LeT, jaish etc. that they have created and who are spilling so many innocent blood worldwide. Don't you agree? :hatsoff:
Dear, may I request you not to turn it into India Pakistan debate. Here we are concerned with lives of two human beings and let be it so. And if you really want to fight than I am wrong person while I am the supporter of AMAN ki Asha. You must then find and Taliban supporter and fight with him and there you will hear arguments like this: "Pakistan never had 600,000 Troops in Bangladesh as Indian Army has having 600,000 Troops killing innocent Kashmiries etc. ....." Believe me only such kind of Attacks and counter attacks are the fate of such mudslinging upon each other. Also they will come up with question how many thousands of Sikhs were killed in Golden Temple of during whole struggle blah blah blah. Do you really want to indulge in such kind of attacks upon each other? For me all things should be solved with peace and talks. Taliban (the Muslim Extremists) and the Shiv Sena (Hindu Extremists) should be defeated and Secular Peace Loving Forces should take the charge of both countries. And the marriage between Malik and Sania was a great occasion for the Secular Peace Loving Forces to bring both countries closer. Sadly, we (the secular forces) lost this chance and actually it worked totally against us and has been used by the Extremists upon both sides to incite more hatred. People like Bal Thakray and from Pakistan people like Hafiz Saeed and other Taliban forces won the fight this time.

Now here is another Twist in the story (will translate this news in biggest Pakistani newspaper later): 4-8-2010_26966_1.gif Translation: The fake Ayesha lives in Damam in Saudi Arabia. She is an indian also from Hyderabad. She is now married to an indian engineer and they have 2 kids. The fake Ayesha met Shoaib Malik as real Ayesha in Dubai. She is a very close friend of real Ayesha. http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/apr2010-daily/08-04-2010/u26966.htm How beautiful was Aisha 10 years ago? 1) 10 years ago she was about 26. 2) And all people who know her in Jeddah/Saudia are telling she was same as we have seen in the Photos (while she is extremely Huge bulky lady now). There are interviews of families who live next to Siddiqs in Saudia are telling the same thing that she was FAT at that moment. Here is the Youtube Interview of next door neighbours of Aisha: dMpbjP9LiwA 3) Now coming to face. Even if we have to believe that she was slim 10 years ago (or 8 years ago when they got married) still I don't see any attractive enough face at shoulders of Aisha. She was also not a Tennis Star like Sania. Here is the present Photo of Aisha Siddiqi: Please answer with your hearts if Malik could ever marry such fat non attractive, non super star lady in 2004 which was 9-10 years older than him?

has anyone got an SMS full of abuses about Sania Mirza and her marriage with Paki Shoiab Malik, Someone sent it to me last night....bt i cant post here becasue its very abusive ...if any one wants to read PM me....

Now here is another Twist in the story (will translate this news in biggest Pakistani newspaper later): 4-8-2010_26966_1.gif Translation: The fake Ayesha lives in Damam in Saudi Arabia. She is an indian also from Hyderabad. She is now married to an indian engineer and they have 2 kids. The fake Ayesha met Shoaib Malik as real Ayesha in Dubai. She is a very close friend of real Ayesha. http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/apr2010-daily/08-04-2010/u26966.htm How beautiful was Aisha 10 years ago? 1) 10 years ago she was about 26. 2) And all people who know her in Jeddah/Saudia are telling she was same as we have seen in the Photos (while she is extremely Huge bulky lady now). There are interviews of families who live next to Siddiqs in Saudia are telling the same thing that she was FAT at that moment. Here is the Youtube Interview of next door neighbours of Aisha: dMpbjP9LiwA 3) Now coming to face. Even if we have to believe that she was slim 10 years ago (or 8 years ago when they got married) still I don't see any attractive enough face at shoulders of Aisha. She was also not a Tennis Star like Sania. Here is the present Photo of Aisha Siddiqi: Please answer with your hearts if Malik could ever marry such fat non attractive, non super star lady in 2004 which was 9-10 years older than him?
10Years ago, Malik was a nobody too. He was not famous or established in cricket.

10Years ago' date=' Malik was a nobody too. He was not famous or established in cricket.[/quote'] I am a nobody and i wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near her let alone with her. damn. wonder what went through his mind.

Dear' date=' may I request you not to turn it into India Pakistan debate. Here we are concerned with lives of two human beings and let be it so. And if you really want to fight than I am wrong person while I am the supporter of AMAN ki Asha. You must then find and Taliban supporter and fight with him and there you will hear arguments like this:[b'] "Pakistan never had 600,000 Troops in Bangladesh as Indian Army has having 600,000 Troops killing innocent Kashmiries etc. ....." Believe me only such kind of Attacks and counter attacks are the fate of such mudslinging upon each other. Also they will come up with question how many thousands of Sikhs were killed in Golden Temple of during whole struggle blah blah blah. Do you really want to indulge in such kind of attacks upon each other? For me all things should be solved with peace and talks. Taliban (the Muslim Extremists) and the Shiv Sena (Hindu Extremists) should be defeated and Secular Peace Loving Forces should take the charge of both countries. And the marriage between Malik and Sania was a great occasion for the Secular Peace Loving Forces to bring both countries closer. Sadly, we (the secular forces) lost this chance and actually it worked totally against us and has been used by the Extremists upon both sides to incite more hatred. People like Bal Thakray and from Pakistan people like Hafiz Saeed and other Taliban forces won the fight this time.
What kind of a bloody moron are you? So you fully justify 25000 Paki Soldiers killing 2 Million Bagladeshis, but you have a problem with 600,000 Indian Soldiers Killing the odd innocent Kashmiri or two every now and then -- and that too more than likely accidentally. It is exactly people like you who make up half of your moronic land -- that you WILL NEVER EVER EVER be a safe land. Mark my words! And regarding Shiv Sena (I hate them too), but I find id laughable that you compare them to Taliban. How Many Pakis have the Shiv Sena killed ? How many Shiv Sainiks have you caught in Pakistan causing trouble in your land? Believe me when I say this -- Shiv Sena is better than 80% of your bloody radical population. So dont even get into useless comparisons.