Good finds of IPL 3

virufan

Here is my list: Siddharth Trivedi – Good medium pace bowler. Not very fast but has disguised slower ones. Umesh Yadav – Has good pace. Touches 140k Saurabh Tiwari – Very good hitter. Good finisher. Shikar Dhawan – Beautiful left hand batsman. His shots of Brett Lee were audacious. Ambati Rayudu – Attacking batsman. Has talent but must be more consistent. Naman Ojha- Good WK-batsman. Can give Karthik a run for the 2nd keeper’s slot. Please add more names if I have missed out.

For me it is Umesh Yadav and Saurabh Tiwary as of now .. the rest are ok but I wont term them as finds as of yet .. Umesh Yadav hits 140+ on all his deliveries which is really incredible... he had developed the occasional slow ball too in the last match and was disguising it very well in between his 140+ deliveries .. Saurabh Tiwary has got power and yet plays sensibly too .. I like his attitude .. both of these have very good domestic records to boast of too .. I checked Tiwary's overall first class average which is 50+ and his average in the last Ranji season was an incredible 98.83 which was the highest after Rahul Dravid in the whole of last Ranji season (I am not considering players who have played only one match the whole season and hence might have an inflated average)

Here is my list: Siddharth Trivedi – Good medium pace bowler. Not very fast but has disguised slower ones. Umesh Yadav – Has good pace. Touches 140k Saurabh Tiwari – Very good hitter. Good finisher. Shikhar Dhawan – Beautiful left hand batsman. His shots of Brett Lee were audacious. Ambati Rayudu – Attacking batsman. Has talent but must be more consistent. Naman Ojha- Good WK-batsman. Can give Karthik a run for the 2nd keeper’s slot. Please add more names if I have missed out.
The guys in bold have been around for a while and have been consistent performers :two_thumbs_up:. The other two are the finds of this season :hatsoff: