What Preity needs to do to Inspire Chinks XI

Rajiv

Really, what does she need to do to inspire her team :cantstop: All replies welcome
The Hubble Deep Field (HDF) is an image of a small region in the constellation Ursa Major, constructed from a series of observations by the Hubble Space Telescope. It covers an area 2.5 arcminutes across, two parts in a million of the whole sky, which is equivalent in angular size to a 65 mm tennis ball at a distance of 100 metres. The image was assembled from 342 separate exposures taken with the Space Telescope's Wide Field and Planetary Camera 2 over ten consecutive days between December 18 and December 28, 1995.

The Hubble Deep Field (HDF) is an image of a small region in the constellation Ursa Major' date=' constructed from a series of observations by the Hubble Space Telescope. It covers an area 2.5 arcminutes across, two parts in a million of the whole sky, which is equivalent in angular size to a 65 mm tennis ball at a distance of 100 metres. The image was assembled from 342 separate exposures taken with the Space Telescope's Wide Field and Planetary Camera 2 over ten consecutive days between December 18 and December 28, 1995.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: H4TE you are a fecking legend :hail:

u 2 kids need to stfu and stop ruining a good thread thx
I know i went down too much, sorry for that, and i think Mods have already deleted the useless posts by me and Digi :wall: Digi lets continue our fight in some useless thread like Namma Namma thread :wink: