Is Sreesanth mentally broken

Sachinism

I dont think this dude is mentally capable of handling the stresses that come along with being in the constant public glare and being an high-profile Indian cricketer. Every time I hear him speak, he sounds like an volcano waiting to explode, barely able to contain his emotions. He might be a nice, soft-spoken guy off the field, but he has nowhere near the maturity that is required from someone of his stature and position.

^ I dont think one person can have 2 entire different personalities one for off field and another on field. He is someone who has all the markings of someone who has anger management issues .. I fear for the poor girl who is going to marry him. He literally lost it yesterday. He was screaming at everybody and then UV gave him an earful :hehe:

vvslaxman - that was what set Sreesanth off. But then such decisions are part and parcel of the game. What he did from then on was childish, immature and disgusting on a field of cricket. It contravened everything related to the spirit of the game.