Is Sreesanth mentally broken

Sachinism

I really really hope Murali Vijay doesn't go down this path :pray: He is a show pony too, though no where near this directionless Appam...
I suppose you are talking about Uthappa, Kohli who are much more showponies than Vijay. Remember how Uthappa used to bow to crowd after taking ridiculously simple catches :hysterical:

I really really hope Murali Vijay doesn't go down this path :pray: He is a show pony too, though no where near this directionless Appam...
I hope you mean Kohli .. except Kohli I dont see attitude in any other player .. only Kohli has the chance to become the next Sree but I have seen a lot of improvement in his attitude in the last one year

Sree has to seriously go under some meditation or Some sort of mental exercise, he is back to his original form, where he gets frustrated on his own bowling and then praise the batsman sarcastically, and that day, he even clapped to the umpire sarcastically, when he gave some "correct" decisions against him. He is mentally retarded, cant bowl decent ball, and cant see anyone pinpointing him, he is such a "brainless" immature moron.

Graeme Smith commented on Sree in his twitter :giggle: http://twitter.com/GraemeSmith49
smith should mind his own business ,and take care of his soft fingers ,who knows twitting might break them, Actually tarapore called sree for noballs in odi series against sa when they were not,stupid umpire need a kick at his backside wish sree could have done that,our domestic umpires are blind still they were sunglasses and sleep:finger::finger:

smith should mind his own business ' date='and take care of his soft fingers ,[b']who knows twitting might break them, Actually tarapore called sree for noballs in odi series against sa when they were not,stupid umpire need a kick at his backside wish sree could have done that,our domestic umpires are blind still they were sunglasses and sleep:finger::finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Its ridiculous to see the crap Sreesanth copes with when he's down. He bowled the spell of his life when Kings XI played Delhi in leg 1. Everyone threw their clothes down and were dancing naked in admiration. And a few bad games later, people put the clothes back on and try getting all "worked up". Sreesanth is India's most underrated and least acknowledged bowler. Even Irfan is treated more kindly than Sreesanth. Sreesanth is human for chrissake. And all humans have bad days. India has traditionally always been a "jumping in the bandwagon" country, much like all of the countries in the subcontinent. And we as fans are the last people to back players when they're out of form, though we should be the first ones to.

And for the record, he got just a 20% match fee fine. So thats about the "final straw". We should stop second-guessing decisions of the IPL & BCCI and taking things so seriously. :finger: I do admit that he needs to get consistent, but his character assassination at every instance is downright stupid. Did Australians rip Glenn & Shane apart for their histronics?

Its ridiculous to see the crap Sreesanth copes with when he's down. He bowled the spell of his life when Kings XI played Delhi in leg 1.
is this wat u called the spell of his life.. S Sreesanth 4 0 24 2 6.00 ?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: u both need treatment..